Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

So brits suffer from a disorder in both servers!! Maybe its something that was hard coded into the faction. If you look through the game files you'll find a couple of files with nation descriptions and under Great Britain it does say and I quote "lack of spherical objects from wich courage is believed to come from. To be fixed next patch..." 

I don't know if that would explain it. 

5 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

So brits suffer from a disorder in both servers!! Maybe its something that was hard coded into the faction. If you look through the game files you'll find a couple of files with nation descriptions and under Great Britain it does say and I quote "lack of spherical objects from wich courage is believed to come from. To be fixed next patch..." 

I don't know if that would explain it. 

Another troll

8 minutes ago, Simon Cadete said:

How so? A little joke while telling the truth doesn't make me a troll. 

On a different topic. Are you Portuguese? I am and it's always nice to find other Portuguese captains

Telling the truth? Lol, ok. Em que nação tu jogas?

4 hours ago, monk33y said:

It's the only way i get to engage in pvp with British players. Seeing a British captain in open world, that's not inside the kpr greenzone, is as rare as seeing a real life American player!!

I miss the pvp with the British, watching them run to port in the battle instance, only to see them not being able to get into the port. Watching British sales give a master class in how to never use manual sale. All aspects I miss :(

then why dont you come to kpr ..we are still in greenzone waiting ,,,, nothings changed ... B)

Okay let me ask every relevant nation who takes part in port battles!

Dutch

Sweden

Daines 

Usa

Pirates

French

Spain 

How many port battles as in PORT BATTLES, battles over a port! Has your nation taken part in.

I know it's hard gmonkey being part of a nation who is to afraid to generate port battles. I'll leave you out of this question.. As your relevance is on question 

Edited by monk33y
Rewrite - leaving British IQ out of it

3 hours ago, monk33y said:

Okay let me ask every relevant nation who takes part in port battles!

Dutch

Sweden

Daines 

Usa

Pirates

French

Spain 

How many port battles as in PORT BATTLES, battles over a port! Has your nation taken part in.

I know it's hard gmonkey being part of a nation who is to afraid to generate port battles. I'll leave you out of this question.. As your relevance is on question 

put brits down for none

Just now, Aphilas said:

I wouldn't say USA have big mouths. And they fielded full 25 4th rates at Ays.

sry, forgot that US PB....

was just talking about Sant Iago (Spain/Vultra) and Cap Francais (Pirates/SORRY)

8 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Sant logo was defended by two clans. (Spanish). The port was attacked by three nations (sweeds with Daines and brits screening)

Any information on the Salam battle? Who screened if anyone did?

I was in Sant Iogo Screening Fleet, there were no brits or danes or where did they screen? And the Danes told us to stay away in Cap Francais ... must play on a different Server with all thoose strange Informations here ... o.O

• Like 3