Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

Just now, monk33y said:

Come on monkey join the big boy table where we put down our crayons and colouring books and pick up our inflatable swords.

Considering the "mighty" British are struggling to farm hostility in Spanish waters full of fleets, I guess the British council has signed your beloved pve charter again. I believe we pirates saw a glimpse of it. I think it was titled "WE DONT FIGHT BATTLES SO WE CAN NEvER LOOSE"

I'm also shocked that the gb Spanish war has stopped nope gb refuse to fight.... Shame 

you are the the only one considering the British Nation  "mighty" .... maybe you should try and  understand there has been a wipe .. things are not the same as pre wipe ..

as for the "WE DONT FIGHT BATTLES SO WE CAN NEvER LOOSE"   I think its part of your owns clan doctirine you dont join battles you cant win ..this was given as the reason you dint join Georget town you didnt have a ful fleet as some were screened

we are doing our best at  trying to raise hostility ..

takes two to fight a war ... spanish declared total war .. do you not think the emphasis should be on them ?

7 minutes ago, monk33y said:

What colour have you picked for your carebear alliance this time! Blue or purple?? 

pink

but answer the question if the pirates are the only nation fighting ..who are they fighting ?

if your the only nation fighting and nobody else is ..why are you not winning ?

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

I know its hard to see what's going on in our little world from inside kpr greenzone but you may have not seen us defend our Spanish allies against the sweeds. Props to the sweeds they would fight back, mabey the sweeds have all the old British pvpers!

Currently we are holding the Danes at bay. 

Our pubbies are having fun fighting the mighty usa and it's 25 players.

Hasn't the 25 usa players generated more pbs than the "mighty"  British?? 

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

I know its hard to see what's going on in our little world from inside kpr greenzone but you may have not seen us defend our Spanish allies against the sweeds. Props to the sweeds they would fight back, mabey the sweeds have all the old British pvpers!

Currently we are holding the Danes at bay. 

Our pubbies are having fun fighting the mighty usa and it's 25 players.

Hasn't the 25 usa players generated more pbs than the "mighty"  British?? 

ok so other nations are fighting ...that isnt what you said you said  ...

It's a shame that the pirates seem to be the only nation fighting at the moment.

there you go again with the "mighty british "

yup the usa probably have generated more port battles than us ... and your point is ..

we are happy to be  a nation of pink carebears ..sitting in our greenzone .. scared to come out .... again whats your point ??

3 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

The rest Pirates like PODW / RUBLI and many other clans defend Bahamas and Remedios from Spain & US :)

Also... I believe that publishing private conversations is not allowed without agreement of the other side? LV posting private conversation with Neero might have broken that rule:

@The Red Duke

SORRY as clan find amusing how you are "defending" remedios wich is an Agreement, that not need anyone to defend it .   Did you even know what you do? or just throw around your lack of informations?

Edited by [SORRY]

2 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

We as British Nation aren't targeting / attacking pirates as in RvR / hostility / PB, so don't call it 3vs1. As far as I know, only Swedes and Danes are targeting you / Spain so it's more likely 2 vs 2, isn't it? Also it seems to be funny for me that SORRY is counter-grinding hostility, wasn't that Lord Vicious saying that he can beat PvE Carebears from HRE in Port Battle 25 to 1? Wasn't that LV that claims that he doesn't need screening for defending PB. because he can win without a problem? So why is he trying to prevent PB at Cap Francais instead of winning with Danes inside the PB and defend his title and score :)

SORRY didnt counter pve  grind anything, we killed enemy fleets.(players)  is different. also no sweden grind any aggression vs pirates,  but vs spain and we come for kill sweden fleet.  Again we didnt touch pve.   Only time we do  pve grind is in attack, becouse we forced to, and brits tryed to avoid our fleet at all cost for prevent a pb. So who is running from who? my clan is fighting 3 nations  and overall our score is really positive,   20 brits down for 1 aga lost, 8 danes first down (25% of their fleet ) (1 captured a victory) +1  2nd down for 1 bellona loss.  10 sweden conny/frigs down +1 bellona captured Yesterday for no losses.  So overall we lost 2 ships Killing  40. 

Edited by [SORRY]

Too much peace. For the love of donuts please don't let our server fall back to hand holding of ages gone by!!!

The future of our server hangs on the ballance!!

I feel we require a aggression marker for the eu server. For new players who join (hopefully), so they can pick a nation to match there play style.

Pirates - very aggressive.

British - passive, pve players..

Dutch - super passive

Sweeds - semi aggressive.

Daines - mostly aggressive.

Usa- passive (more aggressive that gb)

French - passive 

Spain - semi aggressive (split down middle between war and pve)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Goldman said:

I saw on my own eyes PODW and RUBLI fleets destroying Spanish Bucentaures, Bellonas, 1st rates, 4th rates and other small frigates. They were fighting everyday and we were beating the crap out of Spanish players just outside their capital. Battles like 20vs25 with VLTRA, PLVS etc. Not some nooby ganking.

Pls screenshot of that first rates and bucks destroyed.... 

18 hours ago, monk33y said:

Dutch - super passive)

What do you mean? RvR or PvP wise?

PvP wise, we are just too far from main PvP zones. We do go for PvP in French and British waters. Sailing North is very tempting (and we do it from time to time), but that takes quite a bit of sailing. Fortunately, we have pirates and more recently even Brits adventuring in our waters. So, it is not that bad.

As for RvR, we as other nations are still in built-up stage. Besides, the Dutch nation have a rather laud peace (read PvE and trade) party that constantly brings all kind of treaty proposals up instead of thinking of picking a fight we can manage.

Still hopeful things will escalate sooner rather than later. 

Edited by Stilgar
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

20 British cutters and bermuda surprises is what you killed and count? You say you lost just 1 ship to us, I recall killing at least 8-10 SORRY players overall, if not more...

we lost 1 aga wich exploded, so unless you post screen, stop lie, becouse i returned home with 24 aga :)  and since i craft all ships in clan i know exacly what we lost :)  we remain after the pb, and keep ganking tons of brits  in my battle alone i sink 3-4 ppl  losing 0)

Your action where so disgusting that an entire clan after that pb, contacted us and moved pirates,  sick of brits passivity and fear . Congratz, now that clan is PlanB , working with us

SORRY+PLAN.jpg

Edited by [SORRY]

17 minutes ago, [SORRY] said:

Your action where so disgusting that an entire clan after that pb, contacted us and moved pirates,  sick of brits passivity and fear . Congratz, now that clan is PlanB , working with us

not true ...some of Royal switched to Pirate because we couldnt stop randoms joining Bluefields port battle ..hence they got reduced conquest marks after their efforts raising hostility and creating marks for the Danes

sick of brit been passive ..good ...wouldnt want to make you happy .... as for fear ....its a computer game ..grow up

Hang on a second!!  When the brits were the servers super power you shoved your "mighty"  fleets down our throats. You strangled the server to fit your will!

Now the "mighty"  British are a footnote in history.

It must be embarrassing to play Great Britain when you have over 400+ active members of the nation but struggle to generate more hostility than the usa who has like 50players!!!

The days of seeing the map all red are coming to an end. The days of Yellow/green/blue and black is coming!! 

Edited by monk33y

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Hang on a second!!  When the brits were the servers super power you shoved your "mighty"  fleets down our throats. You strangled the server to fit your will!

Now the "mighty"  British are a footnote in history.

It must be embarrassing to play Great Britain when you have over 400+ active members of the nation but struggle to generate more hostility than the usa who has like 50players!!!

The days of seeing the map all red are coming to an end. The days of Yellow/green/blue and black is coming!! 

there has been a wipe since then mate ..i know you get confused but keep up ... dont forget you gave up your pirate ways to join the brits for 6 montshs ,,if we in your words strangled the server why didnt you go fight for someone else ... or did you just want the easy option

not embarrased at all .. iIm having fun ,,, we sit in the green zone daring each other to leave ...and then giiggle like girls when someone does ..

400 + brits  your really out of the loop ... we have half the server population ??

ive no problem with the days of yellow/green/blue and Danish red coming ...will be fun watching what happens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, [SORRY] said:

I have heard at least four stories by now why they joined pirates.

Now I have to quote myself

21 hours ago, Batman said:

nobody_cares.jpg

(ok, Lord Vicious cares)

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

I love it when the zerg gets put into the convo.

Pirates is nothing like the safe, friendly (boring) world that nations hide inside of.

Pirate clans are effectively mini nations, we have own set of rules and collective desires. With pirates being able to attack each other the clans are under a single banner (pirate) but  are independent.

Pirates have well documented rogue clans that are on kos for most of the bigger clans. It's not like being part of gb where a rogue clan is only considered rogue because they don't play how the councils demand. 

I have always considered clans more like companies instead of clans. We sail under a single banner for our nation but we are independent. Pirate is probably the most open, non restricted way of playing naval action.

[SORRY] is growing day by day, we appeal to players who want pvp, rvr etc without all the bs councils set up and control.

Sorry is soon to have three 25 man first rate fleets. 

Sorry may be getting close to a zerg in size but we are still working towards single goals. 

Sorry has been active for a long time. 

The pirates are coming! 

The pirates of sorry are coming!

The pirates of gaff are coming!

The pirates of planb are coming! 

We now have ten, 30+ member active clans in the pirate nation working together. Our time is coming! 

The sun will be setting shortly, the black is coming... 

Edited by monk33y

12 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Let the PB's decide ;).

Well.. how did it go at Puerto Plata? was it 24 Agas and a mortar brig lost?

16 hours ago, monk33y said:

[SORRY] is growing day by day, we appeal to players who want pvp, rvr etc without all the bs councils set up and control.

Pretty shure its more about not being on the receiving end ... In my mind a real PVP´er would join the weakest nation first because he gets all the PVP he wants for free without effort and second because its a challenge ... everyone can join the team that is dominating and or is good and feel like a hero because he clubbed out of the security of a big good orginized clan some noobs.

When you have played pirate for 5+ months. You can't join another nation. We went British to get pvp, which we enjoyed. 

The only problem with this game now is every nation is allied again... 

I just don't understand how nationals can have fun never attacking anyone! Mabey that's why alot of brits are turning to the black...

21 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Due to retarded revenge fleet gank not your skill my good sir. They did in bp pretty well, even outnumbered.

Ok, now the mechanic is to blame. :rolleyes:

When you use alts to sabotage PB, it`s all good huh?

Btw, "they" didn`t do well at all in PB, burned the wind at the beginning like beginners,and then kiting..

LOL.