Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] Political Situation

Merijn van Roij

1 hour ago, pietjenoob said:

no he hasn't confirmed that we are allied to French and do you consider Sweden to be allied to GB, because GB screened for Sweden?

That we are at war with sweden nor allied to french

there is no ally - we (sweden) were surprised to see brits in front of roseau. they told us that they came to kill frenchs and dutchs, cause they expected them to be there (cause of the PB)

for sweden u could actually say:

danes, french  - war

rest neutral

Edited by troody

8 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

@pietjenoob He is official Dutch diplomat, right? Or maybe not anymore... lol. You guys are so funny with trying not to confirm official relations and making fools of others. Regarding "British" fleet that consisted of 7 AHOY players only, we were seeking the revenge on French for screening Santa Marta and we found our revenge :) It was bloody and tasty. 

Dear French players, remember that action = reaction. Your action at Santa Marta resulted in our reaction at Roseau. Next time we will bring bigger force.

Hello Goldman,

Lovely to see your reaction, yes I am the national diplomat (although I am less active recently since real life problems). 

I heard it was a great portbattle at St Marta. Full Brittish portbattle fleet destroyed, and that at midnight and in a holiday. 

I hope your questions are answered if there was a question at all. 

Scipio

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Too bad Dutch never made it into Cartagena de Indias after several attempts. Defending is always easier and you had to request help from French ;) I heard that Roseau PB was a great battle yesterday too. Lots of Dutch players slaughtered before and after PB :)

Best regards,

Peter Goldman

Tbh we only got screened once any other time we never really left port,french were not requested there dislike of brits is embedded anyway, as for the dutch getting slaughtered well obviously my opinion of slaughter at santa marta differs from yours.

sincerely

Tac

33 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I speak about Dutch players dying at Roseau yesterday :) Second time you flipped Cartagena and came with 2 frigates only. Scared to fight or just trolling?

"French were not requested there" lol, what about Dutch diplomat jumping to French TS? Keep playing a fool ;)

Personal insults are not a card in my deck i'm afraid,second time we flipped carta we were bored and there's alot of boredom about,any screens of all the dutch slaughter yesterday?

I can link you to the slaughter at santa marta if you wish and as i say you are comparing a skirmish to a massacre but over at fantasy island i suppose delusion is just a daily meal.

Edited by Tac

39 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I speak about Dutch players dying at Roseau yesterday :) Second time you flipped Cartagena and came with 2 frigates only. Scared to fight or just trolling?

"French were not requested there" lol, what about Dutch diplomat jumping to French TS? Keep playing a fool ;)

Do you happen to have a screenshot of dutch getting slaughtered at roseau?? As my intel suggests none were lost

On 11/8/2017 at 9:02 PM, EL LOCO said:

I find having swedes/danes and dutch in this game to be quite stupid.   It is just too fantasy for me at this point.    I erased character and game but will still make comments here.

Well.. The historical reality is that DK/NG had ports in the carribean. The gaming reality is that Spain is too weak to keep all its possesions and so far haven't been able to prioritize..

And for fantasy? - well the game promises a realistic game, with a historical setting. The very existence of RvR however will at all times affect the map - can't live with that? - don't reinstall..