Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Challenge

Shop Orders.

Simple question... Why can't I set up a Buy/Sell Order in a Neutral Port without the "in enemy port" messaage? Being neutral I would expect they welcomed everyone to spend money. Both Free and Neutral Ports should consider this just normal trade not as trading with the enemy.

• Like 1

On 09/06/2017 at 4:07 PM, Challenge said:

Simple question... Why can't I set up a Buy/Sell Order in a Neutral Port without the "in enemy port" messaage? Being neutral I would expect they welcomed everyone to spend money. Both Free and Neutral Ports should consider this just normal trade not as trading with the enemy.

Are you on PvE Server? One of the new regions like Timucua, Santo Domingo or Ciudad de Cuba? We don't have those on PvP.

Must be a bug. F11 it when you get the messsage.

And no, @CaptVonGunn, you don't need an outpost. But you cannot place one in an enemy port.

I would like a dev response to this.

Neutrality means the nation/region is not an enemy to any of the belligerents. As such they can freely trade with them. Yet in the game, apparently neutrals can't freely do so -- or the belligerents can't -- which makes no sense. Warships of factions are even allowed to enter ports for repairs, resupply, and medical attention for crew (as provided by international law) -- but here you can't even have someone put goods up for sale using a Shop Order.

Is this a bug, an oversight when you made the Neutral ports, or a feature?

On 09.06.2017 at 6:07 PM, Challenge said:

Right now you can't. But we are working on fixing this issue.