Game-Labs Forum
Teutonic

[PvP Global] Political Situation and Port Battles

Rebrall    96
11 hours ago, NavalActionPlayer said:

One comment - this is the global server. The one, as Jeheil puts it, that never sleeps. So.....why all the comments about the time the PB happened? For goodness sake, the Pirates admit asking the Brits to make the PB time a bit later.

We may as well all go and join the EU server if this sort of thing is going on.

My £0.02 worth. I am going back in my box now.

In fairness you are correct but now the playerbase has dwindled too much we have to work in with our frenemies so we all have a bit of fun it is a sandbox game after all 

Edited by Rebrall

Farrago    309
18 hours ago, Rebrall said:

In fairness you are correct but now the playerbase has dwindled too much we have to work in with our frenemies so we all have a bit of fun it is a sandbox game after all 

Swedes prefer not to be contested. Anyone who wants to kill some --- they really are repulsive -- around Pampatar at 7:31 Eastern tomorrow can join the few AUSEZ Dutch.

On 8/23/2017 at 10:11 PM, koltes said:

I guarantee you that if I or any member of BLACKs leadership will come to US and start building a clan, there will be lots of 1st rates in no time and US would become a formidable force in weeks. If they choose to follow trolls they get trolled in battles.
Having said that I also tip my hat to them for the try

You know, I would actually like to see this happen! Certainly would be a way for the pirates to guarantee PvP, since they would be fighting former mates....and training/encouraging the US players also. Any chance of this happening?

Exodus    4
1 hour ago, Preechur Blackheart said:

You know, I would actually like to see this happen! Certainly would be a way for the pirates to guarantee PvP, since they would be fighting former mates....and training/encouraging the US players also. Any chance of this happening?

No, because then everyone would just flock back to the super powerful US like they did with the Pirates and we'd have the same problems

Edited by Exodus

Off-shore Battle Report Port Morant

Thursday 7th September

Attackers:           Pirate Nation

[x5] [HYDRA], [BONES] and [BLACK] with [8x] supporting outside

Defender:           GB Nation

[x1] [ELITE]

Wanted to report a very enjoyable battle today. Reports of 12 to 15 Pirate groups causing havoc outside K/PR Carlisle and Port Morant. From feedback, they sailed Bellonas Connies Trincs with Pirate Frigate support. These guys didn’t have the same makeup of the average seal clubbers we know of.

I needed to recon the area and get numbers for fear of Pirates having asset allocations moved towards George Town with a third Port Battle due there anytime. No assets myself in K/PR {ref Norfolks hard lesson}. So, shop bought Renomme ready to sink.

Speeding down the Coast to Port Morant I bumped into the party of eight I began collecting the data. Then just past the headland the “Hydra 5” had just finished a gank dropping out right on top of me. I was tagged quicker than a turkey at thanksgiving.

I ran with the wind making them follow at speed. Just before the drop I Turned “Close Hauled” knowing it was my only advantage. The Pirate Frigates (PF) flew past but @Jack Aubrrey [HYDRA] in a TRINC held distance. We dropped and I was immediately introduced to Jack’s chain shot.

I had chain shot loaded one side with double ball the other. The Renomme moved well and lined up on Jack’s sails. Was also now receiving incoming from several PFs and a Bellona  @Jdshots [BLACK] turned up to give some moral support to the Ganking Gang. Well it was [ELITE]…

So, I opened fire my chain on Jack but nothing happened what the fcuk? Aimed again it wouldn’t fire. Was this some Pyrate Magkic ? Some skullduggery performed on me disabling my ship… what the hell was this…?

Straight on the “Open Chat” …. “Can’t Fire my cannons…?” this while still receiving incoming… I was furious…. “Wait all of you STOP firing now…” to their absolute credit they all did. Laughing my ass off. The Gankers waited. It all came back online again and away we went…

The fight ground down to its end. I tried twice to board a PF. Lucky for me I slammed Bow first into @Joe Plaice [HYDRA] starboard side. Thought it might capsize but instead stopped dead allowing me to board. The rest of the Team rallied around Joe and I was raked pillar to post. It was worth the Gamble…

Apologies for the length of the report and it wasn’t a PB but it was a great fight. I realized afterward I’d pressed the [H] Brace key by accident freezing my sails and guns. I think I can safely say we all fell about laughing hearing this. Telling a Ganking Squad to STOP firing actually works…! The Norfolk Defense perhaps 

Anyway, Hats off and a “Good Fight” to Jack and the Hydra 5…

Norfolk

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1129690738

Edited by Norfolk nChance

Sir Texas Sir    3,669

George Town 4th Rate Port battle:  16 Pirates vs 25 GB

This was not later than last one, it was 5:30am for me guys.   5 ships where lost on both sides.  British took the port by points from capping the circles.  Last port battle before the patch drops on Monday.  Might of had more numbers if ya'll pushed later as we talked.  Well until next time.

HHggPml.jpg

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

I agree with @Sir Texas Sir with the timing. Apparently, someone got a bit trigger happy with this…

[ELITE] didn't arrive late or get lost and we all had great fun on the same Comms. @admintiming will add spice to next week for sure. 

Until next time Pirates o7

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

I forgot to add a well done to @Forphuxakes

he did a sterling job on his own attacking our Mortar Brigs and avoiding [ELITE] o7

Edited by Norfolk nChance

Teutonic    1,065

New Patch, New Diplomacy.

All diplomacy has been reset to Neutral. Fresh start for everyone, or maybe it's not.

Diplomacy will be changed next week after conflict starts to happen on the map between nations

Sir Texas Sir    3,669

Nassau shallow water port battle:  24 US vs 25 Pirates

Cause of the wend we entered from the NW side and had one lone person that cam in late enter by the east circle (c).  We moved to capture B and than as the Mortar Brig moved up the main fleet moved to fight between B and A.  A few of the pirates where let loose to chase two lone Mercs.  Most of the fighting ended up spilling into A circle until the US was pushed out of it and the Pirates had control of two circles and had sunk a good number of ships on the US side.  I give the US credit near the end they charged back into A and give us one last brawl.

The call was to repair up for hunting and we did that after the battle. Any one that ran we chased.  Not sure how many where killed out side but it was around 5-7.

US lost 11 ships plus a bunch more out side after the battle.

Pirates lost 3 ships.

Good fight US was nice to see full numbers

ZNVxALa.jpg

PS that was the first port battle I ever called solo as commander....I want to go back to being the silent guy in the corner.  Doing it with a mixed clan fleet that many of us never sailed with was a bit of a pain, but every one did good.  Way better than I expected.  Until the next fight US, will see ya'll in the open seas.