Game-Labs Forum

OVER 400!!!

Christendom

I remember the days when I first played NA and had to go to PvP3 Server as PvP1 Server was always full with 2000 Players online :)

7 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

I remember the days when I first played NA and had to go to PvP3 Server as PvP1 Server was always full with 2000 Players online :)

Yes.  I remember that.  Could not play for days on PVP1.   I have absolutely have no lag on PVP1 even in full 25 v 25 port battle line ships so I am enjoying that part.  Do the trading and grinding when EU goes to sleep.    So sticking to EURO

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

Recruitment efforts from EU oppression are working.  Keep it up boys!

34cb0c03dcf9fed1900a302371a4002e.png

cause ur hello kittyed up on EU u are constantly trying to blame EU Players now? every day u open up a totally useless topic with the same content: move to global, eu is bad. come to global french, they sucked in eu. eu players are evil, global ppl are so kind and nice blablablablabla....

just do us a favor and rethink ur daily behaviour (but iam sure ur not able to do that....)

• Like 6

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

Recruitment efforts from EU oppression are working.  Keep it up boys!

34cb0c03dcf9fed1900a302371a4002e.png

You honestly should invest more time in recruting your friends and new player. So both Server grow with it. No one is helped when we have 2 halfpopulated servers in the end ....

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lonar said:

You honestly should invest more time in recruting your friends and new player. So both Server grow with it. No one is helped when we have 2 halfpopulated servers in the end ....

That's a dead on.

In truth the 24.7 numbers are pleasing, there's always a lot of activity going around. There's a defined peak but not as pronounced as the EU server but it is totally normal, after all the split was due to that specific peak time, nothing else.

What I would advocate, as opposite to senator Christendom, is not the Global for a globalist ideal but the increase of populations for two nations, Sweden and Spain. For some reason they are not popular in Global, or maybe they are just silent. Granted Sweden has the Suicide Squad and ISN fellows but that's pretty much it. A dozen ? No idea but seldom they show up. Same with Spain.

Global is a good place to start anew especially on those two nations.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aegir said:

fbqAxGjmZ.jpg

2 hours ago, troody said:

cause ur hello kittyed up on EU u are constantly trying to blame EU Players now? every day u open up a totally useless topic with the same content: move to global, eu is bad. come to global french, they sucked in eu. eu players are evil, global ppl are so kind and nice blablablablabla....

just do us a favor and rethink ur daily behaviour (but iam sure ur not able to do that....)

@admin this is obvious shitposting and just proves Christendom's point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, troody said:

Actually we've had several brit clans come over from EU because of how much they're getting beat up and bullied over there.  You guys on EU are some bad hombres.  

Keep em coming guys!

3 hours ago, Lonar said:

I'd love to.  I believe admin made a post in a thread almost 2 weeks ago asking how to get more american players to join and stay.  I think I gave him a well thought out response that has of yet not been answered.  I tried.

take a quick look at the recent steam reviews.  Getting kinda ugly on there

59 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'd love to.  I believe admin made a post in a thread almost 2 weeks ago asking how to get more american players to join and stay.  I think I gave him a well thought out response that has of yet not been answered.  I tried.

take a quick look at the recent steam reviews.  Getting kinda ugly on there

With all due respect, you seem to be reveling in the fact the game is getting negative reviews. If you truly think the game is that bad, why still play?

Because I must say, if a game keeps you coming back, it's a good game. When it comes down to it, I can say that the amount of hours I've put into the game means I've gotten my money's worth. I mean, you can go out and write a negative review, but if I keep seeing you in-game, um . . .well.

Yeah I get frustrated with the path the developers take at times. I've hardly played at all since last August. But coming back, it always feels like a fresh game.

Edited by ajffighter86
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ajffighter86 said:

With all due respect, you seem to be reveling in the fact the game is getting negative reviews. If you truly think the game is that bad, why still play?

Because I must say, if a game keeps you coming back, it's a good game. When it comes down to it, I can say that the amount of hours I've put into the game means I've gotten my money's worth. I mean, you can go out and write a negative review, but if I keep seeing you in-game, um . . .well.

Yeah I get frustrated with the path the developers take at times. I've hardly played at all since last August. But coming back, it always feels like a fresh game.

There is a difference between a game that keeps you coming back and one you'd recommend to a new player who hasn't played 1 min of NA.  Reviews are for these type of people.  In its current iteration I don't think this game is recommendable to new players and it seems the majority of recent reviews feel the same.

I keep playing NA because despite how difficult the recent patch has made certain aspects of the game I've been able to get past them due to being a veteran.  A new player will not have this opportunity.  

The game is not easy to learn.  It does not have an intuitive UI that can instruct new players and unfortunately zero tutorials.  Dev choices seem to inexplicably be steering NA into being even more of an inaccessible game. 

• Like 1

You can tutor them. Any of the players can tutor them. If one player doesn't know the exact correct answer there will be another that knows it.

Alas we were tutored by those that were here before us, mostly in combat.

Newcomers will learn as long as they don't get continuously trolled, misled or pointed wrongdoing.

Valid for Global as much as for EU and PVE servers.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

You can tutor them. Any of the players can tutor them. If one player doesn't know the exact correct answer there will be another that knows it.

Alas we were tutored by those that were here before us, mostly in combat.

Newcomers will learn as long as they don't get continuously trolled, misled or pointed wrongdoing.

Valid for Global as much as for EU and PVE servers.

Problem with new players that are not other nations Alts around KPR is that they are feasted on by pirates and French alliance. Genuine new players cannot do the missions or get trade money because they are jumped then ridiculed in global chat with screenshots from koultes.

Not a friendly atmosphere for beginners as the clans are working on taking ports to play catch up with the pirates who after 4 days got aga fleet without conquest marks amazing huh... the first port battle was a defense and they used agas????

15 minutes ago, Hodo said:

If they added the information on how restrictive the EU server or as I call it Half-Play server is I am sure others would go to Global

Yes, they are going to have problems when people join the EU server and don't realize what that actually means: no port battles in their time zone, ever.

PB time restrictions should be listed in the server selection screen (adjusted to the user's local time).

Should not be hard to do!

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Hodo said:

Global is a bit more civil, a bit...  The pros and cons of Global are often more attractive to players, but the information isnt there on the login for people to decide.

Yes. That is correct.