Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Black Spawn

[modules] Perma Upgrade modifiers [Patch 11.0]

Recommended Posts

Black Spawn    441

☸ Part IV - Modifier series guide: Perma Upgrade modifiers ☸
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ship crafting:
  Wood and trim modifiers
Permanent Upgrades:
  Store - Refit & Note modifiers
   Store - Bow figurines modifiers
  Loot - Perma Upgrade modifiers
Regular Upgrades:
█   Store - Admirality book modifiers
   Loot - Upgrade book modifiers
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Here are the missing Perma Upgrades/Refits. Those can only be found in loot when killing AI or if you are lucky when a player sold one to a port.

All listed Items use a Slot as one Permanent Upgrade.

Coles-Bentinck Pump
NONE | WATER_PUMP_BAILING | 7%
WATER_PUMP | MODULE_BASE_HP | 70%

Copper Plating
NONE | SHIP_MAX_SPEED | 2%
NONE | SHIP_PHYSICS_DEC_COEF | -10%

Additional Brake Pumps
NONE | WATER_PUMP_BAILING | 5%

Sir William Congreves Sights
DECK_ALL | CANNON_DISPERSION_PER100M | CANNON_DISPERSION_VERTICAL_PER100M | -5%

Swing Bed and Elevating Screw
DECK_ALL | CANNON_MIN_ANGLE | CANNON_MAX_ANGLE | +5%
NONE | FIREZONE_MAX_HORIZONTAL_ANGLE | +5%

(State as of Patch 11.0)

Edited by Black Spawn
Update to 11.0 | no changes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TommyShelby    3,159

Nice work mate. I used to make spreadsheets for this stuff but haven't had the time or energy to keep doing it i really appreciate someone else taking over the "job"! ;)

Now all we need is to gather the information in a lovely little spreadsheet so people can go into the spreadsheet and play around with all the different combinations :P 
(I might have an old version lying around which would just need some modifications, i will check after work tomorrow and if i can find it, update it.)

Thanks for the hard work! :)
Cheers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack Frost    107

I think with the right wood, skillbooks and perms combined you can get a bellona up to 15 knts. Speed meta is real... :(

 

Thank you so much for all the lists tho, you are amazing!

Edited by Jack Frost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EL LOCO    151
5 hours ago, Jack Frost said:

I think with the right wood, skillbooks and perms combined you can get a bellona up to 15 knts. Speed meta is real... :(

 

Thank you so much for all the lists tho, you are amazing!

Would hate to lose that 15knot Bellona.     Thx on the research as there is a lot in this patch.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2017 at 10:41 PM, EL LOCO said:

Would hate to lose that 15knot Bellona.     Thx on the research as there is a lot in this patch.   

Are these on random AI like cutters ,trader brigs, or on larger AI ships?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Spawn    441
On 6/7/2017 at 3:12 PM, Captain corn blower said:

Are these on random AI like cutters ,trader brigs, or on larger AI ships?

Correct. Every AI has a chance to drop them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guenwhyvar    48
On 6/5/2017 at 10:34 PM, Black Spawn said:

Here are the missing Perma Upgrades/Refits. Those can only be found in loot when killing AI or if you are lucky when a player sold one to a port.

Where is the list of the rest of the perma upgrades?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holm Hansen    23
19 hours ago, Guenwhyvar said:

Where is the list of the rest of the perma upgrades?

I think you mean this:

 

Edited by Holm Hansen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Black Spawn    441
6 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

The upgrade with cannon angles was changed (introduced back to the game in normal form).

Care to elaborate? Have i missed something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Farrago    309
2 hours ago, Darayavahus said:

He is talking about fix on Swing & Swivel thingy :) (can't recall exact naming) it provides 5% higher elevation angle and 5% wider horizontal angles.

What?!? Is that what that Swing Bed and Elevating Screw does? I always thought it was a fairly mediocre upgrade but if it allows you to shoot wider angles...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptVonGunn    322
On 9/15/2017 at 7:18 PM, Farrago said:

What?!? Is that what that Swing Bed and Elevating Screw does? I always thought it was a fairly mediocre upgrade but if it allows you to shoot wider angles...

it works now?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×