Game-Labs Forum

EXP Didnt Transfer

Wareagle0823

So, the new patch is live! I did all the prerequistes prior to the wipe. Just to find out my exp didn't transfer. Its still there in the EU server, but didn't transfer to the Global server like promised. Any Devs able to help me out on this issue??? I have 850+ hours logged on the game...would hate to start over, and I probably wont sadly...love this game and I have talked several friends into playing as well... just want my exp back...

For you to have a XP redeemable on the Global Server you would have had to have had a character on the old PvP 2 server AND played one battle.  And you would have had to do this prior to the server changes.

Did you have a PvP 2 character and did you do a battle before the server changes?

My stuff didn't transfer either but I guess I am to hold accountable for that since I didn't check these forums which are filled with spam most of the time during a period where no one actively played the game anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well i found out it did the same thing to me :(

got all xp on EU 1 and PVE server but not on Global .. whats up with that ???

for 2 of my friends it worked end they got all but i only got the ships and marks etc but not my crafting xp nor my regular xp

PLZ fix this no use in playing it all over again and eu is boring with these PB restriction wich are stupid anyhow..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My kids were in the same boat, while they made mention of logging into different accounts they never said that they would restrict the hours on the EU server effectively forcing people who had no intention of changing to do so. I was lucky that I happened to play  on the US server but my 3 children didnt as none of us intended to change. The lack of synchronisation was a silly move and totally unnecessary.

On 6-6-2017 at 3:26 PM, WySoSerieus said:

well i found out it did the same thing to me :(

got all xp on EU 1 and PVE server but not on Global .. whats up with that ???

for 2 of my friends it worked end they got all but i only got the ships and marks etc but not my crafting xp nor my regular xp

PLZ fix this no use in playing it all over again and eu is boring with these PB restriction wich are stupid anyhow..

i never got ,my exp redeemable. i did get the forged papers tough :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if they will do something about it. I posted my problem juse 15th but have not been helped since. 

I completely regret putting 493 hours into this game. :( Just help your members, its not that hard. I dont care that I dont receive the other redeemables, but comon im not going to put in weeks to get back to flag captain. I also have to work and have a social life.