Game-Labs Forum

Great Britain is waiting for the zerg crew other nations promised we would easily have after the wipe

Hi, we created (Great Britain) 2 PBs today because all nations assured us that we will be so strong and full of so much RvR-players we could easily zerg and therefore no one should join Great Britain because they will be too strong... Now the small nations, which wanted to force all German players to go to them because you won't have any chance to PvP because of the massive player base, are spreading all other the sea. I don´t know if HRE wanted this but if they did they failed.  Please fix it. Join us. Thx

Disclaimer: If you take this post too serious it's your problem. ;-)

Edited by Jonathan Arlington
  • Like 4

[Jonathan Arlington]

Good God man, there I was thinking my GB big brother clans on the EU server that you had all lost both your balls and voices….

I seriously thought I was going deaf over here in Global. Yeah, they might have 1,000 strong server but with no Spine I see very little. Mrs nChance always says “Norf, it’s not size that matters it’s what you do with it…”

Thank God, [Jonathan Arlington] you are here at last. Give no Quarter and I wish you all the best from your smaller Brother [ELITE] on Global.

Norfolk nChance

Ps

Pass along my compliments to Lord Vicious, and advise time is fleeting

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sven Silberbart said:

Did't see any population chart for EU server. Do anyone else have seen something official about the current population? I dont believe that sweden ist the zerg. I think sweden is just well organized and is having good teamplayers ;-)

Never named you as zerg only as spreading. 

But you're missing two important points.  First,  my post just mentioned that you were wrong about the RvR player base (because tue whole base says nothing about organisation of pb's as you know). 

Second,  dude!  Stop proofing that Germans are not able to unterstand a joke.  You're taking this to serious I guess. :-)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jonathan Arlington said:

Hi, we created (Great Britain) 2 PBs today because all nations assured us that we will be so strong and full of so much RvR-players we could easily zerg and therefore no one should join Great Britain because they will be too strong... Now the small nations, which wanted to force all German players to go to them because you won't have any chance to PvP because of the massive player base, are spreading all other the sea. I don´t know if HRE wanted this but if they did they failed.  Please fix it. Join us. Thx

Disclaimer: If you take this post too serious it's your problem. ;-)

:blink::D:D:D

Where is that big and strong KINGS-Clan? :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i mentioned in the german section before: for indecisive players u just made a less organized impression....no harm, but fact :) so start to train ur new players u will surely get :) 

11 minutes ago, troody said:

:blink::D:D:D

Where is that big and strong KINGS-Clan? :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

As i mentioned in the german section before: for indecisive players u just made a less organized impression....no harm, but fact :) so start to train ur new players u will surely get :) 

Don't worry we will.  At least we have taken the challenge taking new players to train them and did not...  er... throw former british advanced players of the scent with the "after-Wipe zerg-lie".  ;-)

So... Wait for it.  ;-)

11 minutes ago, troody said:

I'm trying to talk the noobs out of KPR every day. They just to lazy to leave. Rather keep losing ships instead of sailing to a quieter place.

2 hours ago, monk33y said:

Hang on a second! You brits can't seriously play the 'come and get us' line while hiding inside kpr greenzone!! 

Let's wait and see what holdings gb have in two months 

No lines were played ... And no hiding was done. If you don't believe me ask HRE. ;-)

3 hours ago, monk33y said:

Hang on a second! You brits can't seriously play the 'come and get us' line while hiding inside kpr greenzone!! 

Let's wait and see what holdings gb have in two months 

i dont remember you sailing out of the green zone  to defeat the gankers when you played brit for the last 4 months ,,,,

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

i dont remember you sailing out of the green zone  to defeat the gankers when you played brit for the last 4 months ,,,,

cant recall in a year a single squadron of brits in front of mortimer but i recall sorry coming daily not only to camp kpr but being up  to now the only clan who took and hold ports in jamaica for weeks twice.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Your right monkey I was too busy fighting the French at bridge town, castries.You know that part of the map where the new eu British surrendered without a fight! 

3 hours ago, Lord Vicious said:

cant recall in a year a single squadron of brits in front of mortimer but i recall sorry coming daily not only to camp kpr but being up  to now the only clan who took and hold ports in jamaica for weeks twice.

I can recall sat outside Mortimer a few times ... it was a bit boring ,,,,.. you must remember because you were the only pirate that left port ..except for the guy on the undercrewed Buc .. I can recall Sorry sat outside KPR and I can recall when you brought 1st Rates to KPR  chasing you all the way in battle from Kpr to Pedro Cay .. I dont recall toxic sailing out of Kpr to attack gankers either.... not that any of ot matters was pre wipe and a different game ... sitting outside KPR isnt a big deal ...would be more impressed seeing Sorry sat outside somewhere like christiansted .... hope your having fun post wipe :)

Edited by Grundgemunkey

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Your right monkey I was too busy fighting the French at bridge town, castries.You know that part of the map where the new eu British surrendered without a fight! 

so you  have answered your own posts why Brits didnt come out of kPR ..we were somewhere else :)

as for Bridgetown ,,,no we couldnt defend it ,,, too far .. not enough value to sail there .. not enough players or time

Monkey I'm beginning to think you miss the eu server! Is there not enough action on global for your liking??  If I remember your fellow pvp1 players saying when pvp2 players talked about a server they have nothing to do with, (oh yeah) "Get back to your own server, stop bothering us over here" hehe **pokes out tongue**

Edited by monk33y

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

as for Bridgetown ,,,no we couldnt defend it ,,, too far .. not enough value to sail there .. not enough players or time

What have the new British been doing for two weeks? One failed attack and 5 or is it 6 regions surrendered without even a whimper! 

I do hope the Danes, frencheys, Spanish and the sweeds (not forgetting us pirates) have fun in the future on Jamaica holiday spots!! 

Ive not played much on Global ..clan was going to go there but when push came to shove most stayed on eu ..due to ping rates .. so I have been on eu myself with clan :)

I cant really get involved in pb mon to friday  its impossible to get home from work then start playing NA in eu pb timers , have commitments to other people I care about more than a port battle  ...

but all is good ;)

7 minutes ago, monk33y said:

What have the new British been doing for two weeks? One failed attack and 5 or is it 6 regions surrendered without even a whimper! 

I do hope the Danes, frencheys, Spanish and the sweeds (not forgetting us pirates) have fun in the future on Jamaica holiday spots!! 

Brits are not what they were ..most of people you knew have quit or gone to global ..

Back when you guys made that german player meeting i didnt expect Sweden to grow so much after the wipe. So im quite happy you didnt choose it. I think Britain has a sustainable amount of players already, and with the upcoming sale you will grow fast. Its in your responsibility to make good players out of them now ;)

Just like before the wipe, i think that going US wouldve been a very good option. They would have benefited from a large and well-organized german clan.

May i remember you that HRE chose the smallest nation back when it was founded? And Sweden continued to be the smallest nation for a long time. The increase in players you see here is a work of (if i count from EA release) 16 months. It involved creating a toxic-free atmosphere, setting up a collaborative teamspeak, educating new players, becoming experts at tactical decisions etc etc. With truly dedicated poeple, you can achieve the same!

Havelock

Edited by Havelock
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Havelock said:

Back when you guys made that german player meeting i didnt expect Sweden to grow so much after the wipe. So im quite happy you didnt choose it. I think Britain has a sustainable amount of players already, and with the upcoming sale you will grow fast. Its in your responsibility to make good players out of them now ;)

Just like before the wipe, i think that going US wouldve been a very good option. They would have benefited from a large and well-organized german clan.

May i remember you that HRE chose the smallest nation back when it was founded? And Sweden continued to be the smallest nation for a long time. The increase in players you see here is a work of (if i count from EA release) 16 months. It involved creating a toxic-free atmosphere, setting up a collaborative teamspeak, educating new players, becoming experts at tactical decisions etc etc. With truly dedicated poeple, you can achieve the same!

Havelock

Sounds great ..until you remember that Sweden had to rely on Brits giving you ports ...as you couldnt defend your own

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Sounds great ..until you remember that Sweden had to rely on Brits giving you ports ...as you couldnt defend your own

And what does that changes about the point of a toxicfree and helpfull atmosphere wich made the Nation growing even with losses and the inabillity to defend ourself?

• Like 1