Game-Labs Forum

Registration / Key / Installation / Activation Problems

Barberouge

There's no "weekly version", there's an always on (minus an hour or two here and there to put up new versions of the game) server that you can play as often as you want/whenever you want.

Yes, it's online only.

Total initial download is 700mb I think, and then patches when the come seem to be about 150mb or so.

Soon.

Thank you very much then, I might buy it now.. or soon.. :)

I'd just say "Take my money and shut up" though I feel a bit like I'm wasting 40 saved euros.

I pre-ordered the game roughly the same time my brother did probably within an hour and he received a steam code with his pre-order and i have not. Is this my problem or did something just get goofed? It has been a few days.

please write an email to support@navalaction.com

with your paypal transaction details as indicated here 

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2018-help-missing-steam-key-email-what-to-do/

any one know why,,installing steam,again,installed naval action ,,again,but when trying to play i get not all files were found and must install microsoft visial c+ whatever that is,and why was it not all installed in the 1st place..thnxs

Have you tried validating the game files in steam?

right click Naval Action > properties > local files > verify integrity.

The way you have it formatted sounds like steam itself is working fine the game skipped over a background program (or perhaps another game). I'd suggest trying that integrity verification, it should go through and reset all the game files. I've had to do this for some other games and they work fine after. Hopefully this fixes it for you, if not I'd suggest digging into the error or files it says are messing up.

• Like 1

Have you tried validating the game files in steam?

right click Naval Action > properties > local files > verify integrity.

The way you have it formatted sounds like steam itself is working fine the game skipped over a background program (or perhaps another game). I'd suggest trying that integrity verification, it should go through and reset all the game files. I've had to do this for some other games and they work fine after. Hopefully this fixes it for you, if not I'd suggest digging into the error or files it says are messing up.

thnx u so much for your help in this matter,may the wind be in your sails and a star to steer by