Game-Labs Forum

KPR-bug

Anolytic

I’d like to report a bug. 
The British nation has clearly not been correctly implemented. Has their admiralty store received any blueprints at all? We went to visit their capital, a two hour sail, and all we could find was basic cutters. None of them had been delivered the courage to go out in bigger ships (except one unlucky fellow). Some of them even escaped battle to save their basic cutters from destruction (wtaf?).
Client-2017-06-03-00-35-38-94.jpg

Client-2017-06-03-00-54-46-47.jpg

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 8

30 minutes ago, Anolytic said:
The British nation has clearly not been correctly implemented. Has their admiralty store received any blueprints at all? We went to visit their capital, a two hour sail, and all we could find was basic cutters. None of them had been delivered the courage to go out in bigger ships (except one unlucky fellow). Some of them even escaped battle to save their basic cutters from destruction (wtaf?).

Most of the British Veteran players like myself and Augustus Hobart Hampton, GeneralPas, etc. are not playing or have gone to the global server like Bobzilla, skmarsh, Xyster and so on.

There still a few left on the EU server from the old guard, but not enough to make a difference.

So yeah, might be a while before you see an actual British fleet come your way and why would randoms take their super expensive ships to fight the RDNN/RUS fleet? Just to have you take them?

Will miss fighting y'all but I'm just too frustrated with the current state of the game and don't have the time like I used to have to actually play.

Edited by Redman29
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Get used to that, the majority of veterans are on Global.

Edited by Cabral

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

that was our elite kpr fleet ...invitation only i might add ... all our big ships are stuck in the gulf of mexico raising hostility  ,,we would like to have come and had a fight with you but alas they took away our ability to teleport from freeports so we are stuck here please accept apologies ... maybe french can help you out

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

alas they took away our ability to teleport from freeports so we are stuck here please accept apologies

Devs, please read carefully and take note of this blatant example of the new TP restrictions creating LESS PvP.

BTW, the cutters that ran were likely fireship fitted ;)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, monk33y said:

How is global gb? Conquered map yet?

Working on it :D

Main difference is that on global we have a proper strategical plan. We secured key resources first and are now working our way through strategical ports. We also don't blindly attack giving our enemies endles amounts of marks so they can show up in vastly superior ships the next time around. The initial actions of the GB Nation on EU were very flawed but at this stage they are hello kittyed just due to the game balance having gone to shit. When your enemies show in 2nd rates how is anyone supposed to come out in 5th rates especially when its your only ship worth making money with?!?!

So, you sail two hours and don't get a fight. Thats unfortunate. Maybe try swedish or french waters next time?

*wink*I heard the spanish have a full Agamemnon fleet and second rates. *wink*

Edited by Batman
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Batman said:

So, you sail two hours and don't get a fight. Thats unfortunate. Maybe try swedish or french waters next time?

*wink*I heard the spanish have a full Agamemnon fleet and second rates. *wink*

They are already in swedish waters the whole day but for some strange reasons mostly in tier 7 ships ;) .... and french have nothing from what ive seen and even that is a overestimation :P

1 hour ago, Lonar said:

They are already in swedish waters the whole day but for some strange reasons mostly in tier 7 ships ;) .... and french have nothing from what ive seen and even that is a overestimation :P

We know how swedes love to trade. We were a bit baffled by you having both staysails and studding sails at the same time on your trader lynx though.

54 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

We know how swedes love to trade. We were a bit baffled by you having both staysails and studding sails at the same time on your trader lynx though.

Wasnt thinking about it (only a crappy trader) just click something into it :/ maybe i should have .... but maybe we can also talk about how you let a navy brig escape wich came frontal at your 2 privateers when we are shaming each other? :P

Edited by Lonar

At least two of them had low rank, so that is seal clubbing! :P

On 3.6.2017 at 2:13 AM, Cabral said:

Get used to that, the majority of veterans are on Global.

I assume you mean British veterans then.. And it's more like you guys are hiding in exile over on the US server. And I'm willing to bet that the brits on the US server are bffs with "the you know who" nation (the guys who need warning stickers on everything in RL to survive).

*Miss you all so much* 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tiedemann said:

I assume you mean British veterans then.. And it's more like you guys are hiding in exile over on the US server. And I'm willing to bet that the brits on the US server are bffs with "the you know who" nation (the guys who need warning stickers on everything in RL to survive).

*Miss you all so much* 

I play on EU.

18 hours ago, Tiedemann said:

*Miss you all so much* 

Exile?   why would I play on a server that shuts off RvR at 4pm my time when i get off work at 3PM?  Most of us are playing on the only server that lets us play, and the EU players over here are the ones who did not want to leave there clans behind or opposed the split of the community on principal.  But its Ok now you no longer need to fear the big bad Americans from using your gaming addiction keeping you up at night :P   And with no alliances any more dose it matter if the US and brits are friends?(i have no idea if they are honestly)  I'm told you have a NAP with the nation right next to you so you can beat up the french :P  Although I do want to know is it true that most of the french clans jumped ship to DN USA and Spain on the EU server?

Edited by Augustus Charles Hobart H
  • Like 1