Game-Labs Forum

Signalling recompense

Hans the Hawk

Question

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Hans the Hawk said:

As you appear to think it's so unimportant , I assume from your post you're offering me 3 hours of your time to earn me 50 PVE marks so I can reset. Am I right?

Captain we are very sorry but we had to remove that perk. Such things might happen from time to time in the future. We will provide the 50 pve marks to everyone today in redeemables.

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Hans the Hawk said:

Hi, Is there going to be any recompense for people that took Signalling as a perk, because at the moment to get rid of it we need to use 50 PVE marks , quite an expensive or time consuming waste.

Thanks

You need 3 hours to earn 50 PVE marks. Since the deactivation of perk has already passed several days.

4 minutes ago, Guear said:

You need 3 hours to earn 50 PVE marks. Since the deactivation of perk has already passed several days.

As you appear to think it's so unimportant , I assume from your post you're offering me 3 hours of your time to earn me 50 PVE marks so I can reset. Am I right?

• Like 2

Erm, Nothing in redeemables today :(.

did you forget

1 hour ago, admin said:

Captain we are very sorry but we had to remove that perk. Such things might happen from time to time in the future. We will provide the 50 pve marks to everyone today in redeemables.