Game-Labs Forum

An Open Invitation to All PVP EU French Clans

Morning Gents

I'd like to formally extend an invitation to all PVP EU French clans that are currently feeling the pinch of a combined effort against them.  Less than a week after the patch the Danes and Swedes have already come to some sort of "agreement" between the 2 where they do not attack each others traders leading to all out war against the poor French nation.  This is a shameful display of hypocrisy from the once esteemed and fair playing nations that chastised the US for allying with the Brits many months ago.  For Shame.  Shame.

Come to PVP Global where the water is warm, no alliances and plenty of room left for abused French citizens.  SINK, BORK or ROVERS would love to have you.  We're also currently night flip free and there is no Swede nation to bully you! I'm sure my fellow PVP Global residents would help set you up, myself included.

come to the dark side.  #OneGlobalServerNoRestrictions #NoAlliances #Shame

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 8

As a fellow European the dark side is much better, more chillaxed, less drama, less salt

we welcome u with open arms brethren!

I know u want to, stop listening to your clan leaders and take the plunge, come join us, let the dark side embrace u

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

False accusation at the adress of the Danes. We are not ganging up against France.

You do have an agreement though to not attack each other's shipping and ports as verified by swede members and a deleted post on here.

Information is factual. For shame. #NoAlliances

Edited by Christendom

thx for the invit :) But, i don't want play with nightflip, EU players can't compet with AU, US and other timezone. I like the concept of EU prime time PBs.

And i prefer try to play another nation on PvP Eu than French on global. But, really, i hope the Global will find his community, now the game can please to all kind of players. 

Sail safe

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, charognard666 said:

thx for the invit :) But, i don't want play with nightflip, EU players can't compet with AU, US and other timezone. I like the concept of EU prime time PBs.

And i prefer try to play another nation on PvP Eu than French on global. But, really, i hope the Global will find his community, now the game can please to all kind of players. 

Sail safe

He is inviting all American time zone players who stuck on EU server. 

4 minutes ago, charognard666 said:

Sail safe

Fair enough. Good luck to you sir.

9 minutes ago, Ned Low said:

He is inviting all American time zone players who stuck on EU server. 

no no, all players that want to switch over not just the American ones, #makeGlobalGreatAgain

True PVP should be with open timers not just specific EU ones - 23/7 madness, alarm clocking for fights etc

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Christendom said:

...Danes and Swedes have already come to some sort of "agreement" between the 2 where they do not attack each others traders leading to all out war against the poor French nation.  This is a shameful display of hypocrisy from the once esteemed and fair playing nations that chastised the US for allying with the Brits many months ago.

I will just react to this blatant lie then. Not true, no alliance is in place.

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

From sources inside Swedes and verified on here that you have a trade agreement, which goes against the theme admin was trying to implement when he removed alliances.  

For shame swedes and danes.  

If any french are feeling like heading over to global, we can talk a bit on your forums as we agreed before the patch to create a conversation in the future.

If nightflips are truly a worry, we have a good group to hold the US evening hours when you sleep. I won't tell you where to go or what server to choose, just that where ever you continue to play I hope you enjoy the game :).

Safe sailing friends.

• Like 4

Please keep this on topic.  The goal is to increasingly populate the Global server.  It is a lovely server.  It has nice people on it.  The perception of an alliance to reduce one faction is obviously felt by that faction.  It is not wrong of them to say that it feels like crud, and to in turn recruit for the other server.

Those who feel threatened by this thread should sing the praises of their own server, in their own thread.

Both servers are, and have the potential to be, great.  If you need to tear down one to try to make your own look better, then you need to work on improving your own some more so it can stand on its own merit.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Thanks you for your proposal but so far i'm underwater seeking for a new basic cutter :-)

Why not start on the global where you won't get gang banged and full of fair play!   You're in the cutter anyway!

Attention all French captains currently being harassed by unofficial trade agreements between the 2 most powerful nations on EU.  Come to global, we have no bias, no agreements and a friendly atmosphere.  

Contact @Teutonic or @SoulPYTHON  of BORK or @z4ys of ROVERS to get help starting out in France!

@Powderhorn Thanks for keeping the rabble out bud!

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, charognard666 said:

Sail safe

btw we are currently having a steady line bewteen 200-350 players. Honestly on the global server an EU daytime flip is more likely then a nightflip.

Also I will always welcome the French with open arms - means I can get a fight without return fire where I can look at a lot of white flags (take it for the joke it is)

Edited by JollyRoger1516

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

From sources inside Swedes and verified on here that you have a trade agreement, which goes against the theme admin was trying to implement when he removed alliances.  

For shame swedes and danes.  

Admin has embraced the meta-game diplomacy multiple times in the past. If that is what you are attacking us for. 

However that agreement not to attack each other's traders has already been mutually cancelled, effective as of tomorrow. Personally I am happy about that. Neither of us really need the free passage, and I have spent way too many hours already sorting out situations with players who couldn't outrun a basic cutter in their trader brig...

We really need another 10 or 12 diplomats just to sort through the screenshots.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Admin has embraced the meta-game diplomacy multiple times in the past. If that is what you are attacking us for. 

However that agreement not to attack each other's traders has already been mutually cancelled, effective as of tomorrow. Personally I am happy about that. Neither of us really need the free passage, and I have spent way too many hours already sorting out situations with players who couldn't outrun a basic cutter in their trader brig...

We really need another 10 or 12 diplomats just to sort through the screenshots.

Short version we got our Econ up and running and no longer need to be safe.  Frankly there shouldn't  of been an agreement from such fair playing nations.  I feel bad for the French who lost their traders already.  

Best of luck to you though!  Here on global we embrace admins philosophy of no alliances or trade pacts.  

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

My post descibed an "agreement".  Which was just confirmed by anolytic.  Think of the poor French captains squeezed by your mutual agreement over he pasy week.  Poor guys

I reject your notion that I am a liar sir.  

For shame!

anyway Global is looking for French captains that enjoy fair play!

Edited by Christendom

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

Morning Gents

I'd like to formally extend an invitation to all PVP EU French clans that are currently feeling the pinch of a combined effort against them.  Less than a week after the patch the Danes and Swedes have already come to some sort of "agreement" between the 2 where they do not attack each others traders leading to all out war against the poor French nation.  This is a shameful display of hypocrisy from the once esteemed and fair playing nations that chastised the US for allying with the Brits many months ago.  For Shame.  Shame.

Come to PVP Global where the water is warm, no alliances and plenty of room left for abused French citizens.  SINK, BORK or ROVERS would love to have you.  We're also currently night flip free and there is no Swede nation to bully you! I'm sure my fellow PVP Global residents would help set you up, myself included.

come to the dark side.  #OneGlobalServerNoRestrictions #NoAlliances #Shame

No more French. Come the the Dutch. We require dedication and teamwork to progress, a nation that truly gives you a sense of accomplishment because we don't start out in all of Frances lavished easiness ?:lol:

• Like 2

Yup, a trade agreement that didn't even last for a week is totally on par with a sedentary alliance for a year without the balls to ever stray from big brother's shadow lest the sun would hurt one's eyes.