Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kitsunelegend

The rumor of this Naval Action arena

I keep seeing this rumor around, where people are saying the devs want to make an arena styled game based on Naval Action....but I haven't found any mention of it anywhere on these forums. I don't even know what its going to be. A completely new game? A DLC for this one? Or a new game mode freely available to all in this game?

I just want some answers is all...some clarification. I am.....fairly unhappy with NA atm...so if the devs have decided to go and make another game separate from this one, or to make some kind of paid DLC for it....then I'm out for good.

then be prepared to leave, because it is official:

(do note its not the same team, nor should you expect a studio to only work on one project at the time)

13 minutes ago, OlavDeng2 said:

(do note its not the same team, nor should you expect a studio to only work on one project at the time)

According to that, it says I'll be getting it for free anyway? Since I own NA right now? I'm assuming this is still accurate?

Makes me feel a tad better, but not by much... though, different teams or not, this still worries me about the fate of Naval Action... player numbers are still very low. People have shown to not be happy with the latest patch, myself included. Reviews on steam are way down and below 50% positive.... So pardon me for saying this, but personally, I don't have much hope or excitement with this announcement for either game...

I bet the "Naval Action Legend" stuff is nothing else but the old pre-alpha-arena, wich we used to test ships and ship models, before open waters were introduced. It was a grind game like World of Warships. Not suprising they are reviving it, if you have some background informations on the devs.

Personally i liked the stormy battles in the arena, but i dont know if I like the step back. Specially if I read something like this: "Naval Action Legends will be provided to all buyers of Naval Action (Caribbean Open world game) for free. The payment model for the game has not been defined yet."

I make a bet: The game will be free to play. There will be a shop were you can buy stuff like premium ships, XP booster, money booster, and all that crap we allready know from other F2P games. I only can hope, that buyers will not be double charged in any way, cause they paid for everything referring to this game.

54 minutes ago, kitsunelegend said:

[...]

I just want some answers is all...some clarification. I am.....fairly unhappy with NA atm...so if the devs have decided to go and make another game separate from this one, or to make some kind of paid DLC for it....then I'm out for good.

50 minutes ago, OlavDeng2 said:

[...]

Thats what I call good suport! :D

Edited by Brogsitter

49 minutes ago, kitsunelegend said:

According to that, it says I'll be getting it for free anyway? Since I own NA right now? I'm assuming this is still accurate?

Makes me feel a tad better, but not by much... though, different teams or not, this still worries me about the fate of Naval Action... player numbers are still very low. People have shown to not be happy with the latest patch, myself included. Reviews on steam are way down and below 50% positive.... So pardon me for saying this, but personally, I don't have much hope or excitement with this announcement for either game...

I have faith in Naval Action, Naval Action legends as well, after all, the combat in NA is pretty solid IMHO.

• Like 1

Only for now. Just take the time to make some calculations regarding the eco and the time that a single player as to invest to get lets say an Agamemnon. Keep in mind, that the ship he worked weeks for can be lost within 5 minutes. What you think the player is going to do? Grind again? Maybe once more, but at the end he will just leave.

Can one of the forum admins please merge this thread with the other

The Session Based Lobby Age of Sail Shooter with No Open World  = Naval ACTION Arena Game

Edited by Macjimm

3 hours ago, Buba Smith said:

The game as it is now is at an all time high, why would anyone want to revert to a previous level?

"Game is at an all time high"

You my friend, have no idea what you're talking about.

11 hours ago, kitsunelegend said:

"Game is at an all time high"

You my friend, have no idea what you're talking about.

2990 hours of playing, really? 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kitsunelegend said:

indeed - it is accurate. 

1 hour ago, kitsunelegend said:

For YOU it may be, but for a lot of others, including myself, not so much.

Fair enough, but most of our 60+ member clan on PvE will agree it's a better game post wipe. 

25 minutes ago, Buba Smith said:

Fair enough, but most of our 60+ member clan on PvE will agree it's a better game post wipe. 

Try playing solo without a large clan to back you up, and you'll be singing a different tune.

On 5/28/2017 at 11:56 PM, kitsunelegend said:

then I'm out for good.

Do you often make threats based on your own unanswered questions and misconceptions?

• Like 1