Game-Labs Forum

[PVP EU] PoIT - Special Edition #6 - W A R ! (official declaration)

Havelock

15 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

What about the trading alliance you have to let youre trader past safely between your capital? We are not suffering about rvr, what make us suffer is the gank that kill our playerbase, not the loose of one territory.

You can trader safely, we are not able to leave our ports.

But recently I was in fort royal to make a healthy profit. I trade with all capitals and mostly get a safe passage (sometimes greased by a hefty bribe to those greedy coast guard bastards). But for some reason I can't get to Fort royal without ppl ganking me all the way in. Last time I was even beseiged when I tried to tp out of the capital and everyone knows that a trader tagged would just jump right in again. As it were I lost two Tbrigs due to the tp bug and I've atm collected 1 from the french as partial payment. <-- read partial.

Other than me and others from DNP I'm unaware that any danish clans has hunted for traders in french waters.

31 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

What about the trading alliance you have to let youre trader past safely between your capital? We are not suffering about rvr, what make us suffer is the gank that kill our playerbase, not the loose of one territory.

You can trader safely, we are not able to leave our ports.

I agree. It was decided today that the trading agreement will be inactive as of tomorrows maintenance.

• Like 3