1. Install and open steam

www.steampowered.com

2. Add game to the game library

click on the tab "games"

click Activate a product on steam

enter key you have received

gziPWqh.png

3. Once it downloads you are free to go 

• if you have bad username passwords error.. it means servers are currently down
  • sometimes steam gives Authentication error. it means you need to try to click log in a couple of more times. 
  • Like 6

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I haven't played for quite some time and I have lost my key, what can I do?

Did you lost access to your e-mail, where the key was sent? Or what happend? In case you have access to your e-mail, try to find the key by seacrhing inbox folder with "shipyard (at) navalaction.com"

You can also try to contact devs using support (at) navalaction.com. Describe the problem and Include info listed bellow:

transaction id

name on paypal account

full address

and email used for paypal purchase

• Like 1

Did you lost access to your e-mail, where the key was sent? Or what happend? In case you have access to your e-mail, try to find the key by seacrhing inbox folder with "shipyard (at) navalaction.com"

You can also try to contact devs using support (at) navalaction.com. Describe the problem and Include info listed bellow:

transaction id

name on paypal account

full address

and email used for paypal purchase

I have a new computer, so don't have anything from my old one to this one.

I'll email them anyway, Thankyou for your help

Okay, bought through Steam 6 hours ago and it simply shows "no downloadable content for this program" at all, even now. I also don't have any key available, but I do have a receipt and it is in my library.  Now what do I need to do in order to download the game through steam for the first time? how can this be sorted out?

Okay, bought through Steam 6 hours ago and it simply shows "no downloadable content for this program" at all, even now. I also don't have any key available, but I do have a receipt and it is in my library.  Now what do I need to do in order to download the game through steam for the first time? how can this be sorted out?

Try this: right click on the game to open the context menu, there is "Install game" option, click on it.

original.png

P.S. just noticed that double click on the game opens the installation wizard

It looks like Steam was pickled completely, and not your program.  I switched to the first town in Brazil on the list available is Steam, under account and it found your files.  Unfortunate timing for your startup, that is all.  Hope this helps others.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I'm new to both Steam and Naval Action. I downloaded N.A. from Steam last weekend. No problem using it so far.

However, Steam tells me there is a new patch 9.63. Does Naval Action automatically update when I go online or do I have to download the patch (from somewhere) and install it manually?

How do I tell what version I'm using?

Thanks.