Game-Labs Forum

Oceania players which server?

Rebrall

Question

Just a curious question to Aus/Nz players, were are you all playing? as im conflicted on which server to play as id prefer to play the best server with the best player base of my time zone which is UTC+12:00 

9 answers to this question

Global is where some of us are, due to the window for Port Battles, there are significantly more players on Euro in general but in our TZ its about the same (as of a massive one day since wipes)

• Like 1

Some player mentioned that the maintance window is differend to the EU server  to favor western US players and other nations. But I am not sure if that is correct.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

Thank you both I will stick to the global for now see how we go, especially with the port battle timers when I get towards the endgame content could be a hindrance to my play times,z4ys would be interesting to see that graph in a week or so after everyone's done pushing themselves 

40 minutes ago, Jeheil said:

Global is where some of us are, due to the window for Port Battles, there are significantly more players on Euro in general but in our TZ its about the same (as of a massive one day since wipes)

When is the next letter to the king due??

19 hours ago, Scottyt said:

When is the next letter to the king due??

I usually see new episodes on Monday mornings (at least it is Monday my time--US, Eastern Standard time).

I presume that it is also Monday when Jeheil uploads them but who really knows what day that the Aussies are on?   ;)

I presume that we will see the next issue this coming Monday.

Edited by Chijohnaok
  • Like 1