Game-Labs Forum

XP available in one server but not in another

Fastidius

Hi All,

We have about 7 people from our clan that have not been around for a while including me.  We were told our XP was safe many months ago but apparently safe means different things.

We were not reading forums and were not able to sync out accounts.  We are on PVP Global because Aussies and Night flipping etc etc.

Since the wipe came our redeems are on PVP EU and not global.  Can we get them moved please and what do you need to get it fixed? steam ID pvp global and PVP eu account character names ?

PVPEU - PVPUSGLOBAL Name

Fasti - Fasti

Fiskey - Fiskey

Zealicus - Zealicus

Black Assassin - Sir Blackninja101

White pointer - White Pointer

You were supposed to go onto all three servers and simply fight an action in which you gain any amount of gold/xp. This updates your "account" for each individual server so the devs have the data to give you your XP when you log on after the wipe. This was displayed in bright orange text on the sever page in game, and appeared on the forums numerous times.

49 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Is it useless or just not what you want to hear?

useless. Not a dev and not able to add anything we didn't know.  We are asking for help as we are not camping forums nor expecting to have to do something since we were told our XP was safe and tied to our steam accounts.

posts from previous about it...our XP was safe, like I said things changed and we didn't know.  They can either fix it and put it on the server we want to play on or leave it on PVP EU but if your not a dev you don't need to post.  We can't play EU timers and we were part of the problem.

Edited by Fastidius

6 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

useless. Not a dev and not able to add anything we didn't know.  We are asking for help as we are not camping forums nor expecting to have to do something since we were told our XP was safe and tied to our steam accounts.

So by that logic, you KNEW that you had to log in to all servers and fight an action to update your XP across all servers, but didn't, and somehow you are supposed to get an email saying please do what we've already underlined in BRIGHT ORANGE text, as well as forum topics about it, as well as answers to the same damn question over and over...... and yet you failed to do it. 

Completely, 100% YOUR fault. Noone else is having this problem, because we did what we were told. A failure on your part does not constitute an emergency on the devs part. Suck it up, accept you screwed up, and deal with it. Stop being an entitled little baby that wants to blame YOUR laziness and failure on someone else. If you had logged in ONE time in the past three months, you saw the warning. If you checked the forums for 30 seconds, you saw the repeated warnings.

Shake my damn head.

I think what he is saying here is that the last time he was active in NA was when the word was your XP was safe, stored in/with your Steam account, but since then that changed to 'you need to do something on each server to sync your XP' but he and his friends haven't been around since that new guidance came out.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Werewolf said:

So by that logic, you KNEW that you had to log in to all servers and fight an action to update your XP across all servers, but didn't, and somehow you are supposed to get an email saying please do what we've already underlined in BRIGHT ORANGE text, as well as forum topics about it, as well as answers to the same damn question over and over...... and yet you failed to do it. 

Completely, 100% YOUR fault. Noone else is having this problem, because we did what we were told. A failure on your part does not constitute an emergency on the devs part. Suck it up, accept you screwed up, and deal with it. Stop being an entitled little baby that wants to blame YOUR laziness and failure on someone else. If you had logged in ONE time in the past three months, you saw the warning. If you checked the forums for 30 seconds, you saw the repeated warnings.

Shake my damn head.

WE HAVE NOT PLAYED FOR 4 MONTHS....WE DID NOT SEE ANY NOTIFICATIONS.  WE WERE TOLD REPEATEDLY THAT THE XP WAS TIED TO STEAM AND IT WAS SAFE. IN THE LAST $ MONTHS SOMETHING CHANGED THAT. WE WERE UNAWARE.

what is so hard to understand about this?

and you may notice i'm making a list of people from the clan that are logging in to find out all their shits gone..

Edited by Fastidius

7 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

WE HAVE NOT PLAYED FOR 4 MONTHS....WE DID NOT SEE ANY NOTIFICATIONS.  WE WERE TOLD REPEATEDLY THAT THE XP WAS TIED TO STEAM AND IT WAS SAFE. IN THE LAST $ MONTHS SOMETHING CHANGED THAT. WE WERE UNAWARE.

what is so hard to understand about this?

Would it have killed you to check? ONCE in four months? Lead a horse to water, watch him die of thirst right next to the lake. Good one.

6 minutes ago, Fastidius said:

would it kill you not to comment on support requests without any power to support??

You're right, it's a waste of time. You will just be indignant and demand someone else fix your problem for you, certainly not anything to do with you not checking the game for four months. Don't worry, I'm done wasting breath. I just saw this and couldn't believe anyone would be that........  well, like I said. Waste of time. Good luck getting the devs to wipe your ass. 

Just now, Werewolf said:

You're right, it's a waste of time. You will just be indignant and demand someone else fix your problem for you, certainly not anything to do with you not checking the game for four months. Don't worry, I'm done wasting breath. I just saw this and couldn't believe anyone would be that........  well, like I said. Waste of time. Good luck getting the devs to wipe your ass. 

/wave

In case anyone cares it was actually late Jan we last played and at that point XP was safe, in fact it appears that until Late March XP was safe so really we had to look in the last 6 weeks or so.

Edited by Fastidius

I haven't logged into the game for like 3 months, I log in and don't have xp on the global server, do you seriously expect me to grind for 4 weeks to get to rear admiral? Where is your "promise" to keep the xp and crafting xp? I can't tell if that's a joke or you are so shit at coding that you cannot manage to keep your promise after the wipe. I don't know, tell me what you want me to do, because you are killing your game friends.

• Like 2

I'm assuming you haven't been on these forums, the steam forums, or the SubReddit in those last three months either?

The XP you had before the wipe is still there, but only on the server(s) on which you had a character at the time of the wipe.]

Since you say you logged into Global, I'm assuming you were previously on PvP1 EU.  That is now the PvP EU server.  You will find redeemables there to regain your previous XP and Craft XP.

Please read all warnings prior to using the redeemable.

Please also be more polite, especially when news of the wipe has been plastered all over every Naval Action related communications channel for the last few months.

• Like 4

Just now, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

I'm assuming you haven't been on these forums, the steam forums, or the SubReddit in those last three months either?

The XP you had before the wipe is still there, but only on the server(s) on which you had a character at the time of the wipe.]

Since you say you logged into Global, I'm assuming you were previously on PvP1 EU.  That is now the PvP EU server.  You will find redeemables there to regain your previous XP and Craft XP.

Please read all warnings prior to using the redeemable.

Please also be more polite, especially when news of the wipe has been plastered all over every Naval Action related communications channel for the last few months.

I haven't been nowhere, first server I logged into was global, got the ships, no xp no craft xp.

I did have a character on pvp us, atleast as far as I remember, also I redeemed xp/craftxp and ships on pvp eu also, but let's be honest, that doesn't have anything to do with this because the first server I logged into was global. I'm logged into pvp eu.

25 minutes ago, wafflez1g said:

I did have a character on pvp us, atleast as far as I remember, also I redeemed xp/craftxp and ships on pvp eu also, but let's be honest, that doesn't have anything to do with this because the first server I logged into was global. I'm logged into pvp eu.

It matters since its not about which server you first logged on to, PVP EU got its XP data from PVP 1 while PVP US got its XP data from PVP2 (same for character data for both).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OlavDeng2 said:

It matters since its not about which server you first logged on to, PVP EU got its XP data from PVP 1 while PVP US got its XP data from PVP2 (same for character data for both).

It does because I logged into the pvp global server and had no XP redeemable. And also others got XP on both global and eu servers, so I don't understand the point of this.

1 minute ago, wafflez1g said:

It does because I logged into the pvp global server and had no XP redeemable. And also others got XP on both global and eu servers, so I don't understand the point of this.

You probably did not have an account in PVP 2 or there was an error made.

We were told repeatedly to log into all servers for at least 1 battle over the past 3 months. Thats how xp was synced between all servers.. If you didnt log in at all for 3 months, your xp may not be synced.

1 minute ago, Headless Parrot said:

We were told repeatedly to log into all servers for at least 1 battle over the past 3 months. Thats how xp was synced between all servers.. If you didnt log in at all for 3 months, your xp may not be synced.

52 minutes ago, wafflez1g said:

I haven't logged into the game for like 3 months

6 minutes ago, wafflez1g said:

Either is possible, still, isn't XP supposed to be shared on all servers?? Fact is, I'm not grinding to rear admiral again no matter what the issue was, period.

That was changed... hence the syncing being required...