Game-Labs Forum
admin

Applications for closed testing of NA legends are now open.

Jeheil    2,499

Been thinking this could be the gold pot for NA since Open Sea Trials :) Huzzah.

M G    80

After I propositioned Admin and was willing to commit all acts of debauchery (not because I wanted any preferential treatment, I just wanted to commit acts of debauchery) you'll all be happy to know that Admin is made of sterner stuff. 

Talk about a big let down. Admin didn't even call. I feel used....No, wait...  I wish I'd felt used, that's the one.

admin    28,100
17 hours ago, M G said:

After I propositioned Admin and was willing to commit all acts of debauchery (not because I wanted any preferential treatment, I just wanted to commit acts of debauchery) you'll all be happy to know that Admin is made of sterner stuff. 

Talk about a big let down. Admin didn't even call. I feel used....No, wait...  I wish I'd felt used, that's the one.

someday

M G    80
On 7/17/2017 at 11:22 AM, admin said:

someday

Such a tease.

You just keep me hangin' on.

Puchu    747

Some day babe we'll be old, oh babe we'll be old and think of all the stories that we could have told. 

jodgi    2,312

@Puchu, I hung out with the guys on global chat PVP EU two days ago, you are well remembered. 

PG Monkey    324
9 hours ago, jodgi said:

@Puchu, I hung out with the guys on global chat PVP EU two days ago, you are well remembered. 

Yeah we miss you :)

Anne Wildcat    1,298
4 hours ago, Blackjack Morgan said:

Any news concerning the beta? I either didn't get invited to the party or it hasn't started.....

I believe it hasn't started yet. 

jodgi    2,312
17 minutes ago, admin said:

We plan to start in august.

QzpeJjO.gif

jodgi    2,312
14 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

End of NA legend....Sveno Incoming .... XD

Oh, no! Does he smell?

Liq    3,254

@admin If we were lucky enough to get added to the tester group, will we be allowed to record and / or stream the alpha footage?

Hagen0811    2

With this comment I will sent my application for the NA Legend BETA.

My honest opinion.

Like some of you already said, I believe that NA Legends is the more enjoying way, to bring fresh blood into our waters too. To say it metaphorical. I remember that I played NA every day when the sea trials were active. Once the open world was active I lost my passion a bit. Because of a few factors:

1. In the open world I sailed patrols, most of the time, seeing no enemy for hours.

2. If I tried to integrate myself into a clan, I was treated like a proby / noob even if I had the same amount of experience as they had.

So I started to sail on my own with the result, that I'm always fresh feed for ganking fleets most of the time.

(Try to fight 3 Constis in a LGV. Sound's good... Doesn't work.)

I don't think, I'm the only one here who thinks this way.

Don't get me wrong. I love Naval Action, but I will love NA Legends more, if this is a rebirthed improved version of the sea trials.

I loved to chase down a solo pirate on my own or to escape a ganking fleet of raiders. It gave me a "Master and Commander"-Feeling combined with goose bumps. ^^

But, I will start my vocational education in a few weeks, which didn't allows me any more to sit on my computer for hours. Maybe for homeworks but that's not the point.

I think NA Legends will get more interest because of these factors:

1. The battles are not as long as a full preparation and attack on a hostile city with an entire fleet in front of it. (It's cool though, but often really               time- consuming.)

2. New and uncertain players are more open to f2p games. It gives them a chance to try it out without putting money in it. Also the experienced captains help the new ones to improve there skills. (Thanks to our community, this is not a rarity.^^     ...     Hey, that rhymes.)

What scares me a bit is the up coming game "Skull and Bones" form our "beloved", potato-server hosting, dlc-dealer Ubisoft, that causes more attention unfortunatly...

But maybe NA Legends will become a counter-part to games like "Skull and Bones" or "World of Warships".

Or in other words... Naval Action Legends could be the "Warthunder" of Ship games.

I have still hope and thank at this point the developers for every endeavour they made to make NA to a game I'll always love and remember.