Game-Labs Forum
admin

Applications for closed testing of NA legends are now open.

Remus    608

Can I apply to be excluded from having to play NA Legends, please?

surfimp    692

I'm so excited for this! I've submitted my application.

I have played since Sea Trials in Dec. 2014 and love this idea so much. I was a huge fan of the Duel Room and am very enthusiastic about how NA Legends may be able to fit into the larger Naval Action player ecosystem.

I can easily envision this being the perfect place for new players to "cut their teeth" on combat mechanics (like, in fairness, many of us did back in the days of Sea Trials). Furthermore, it may be a perfect way for new players to meet others and potentially get recruited into an organized guild or clan in the main game. Best of all, players will be able to acquire basic familiarity with both fore-and-aft as well as square rigged ships, so when and if they get involved in the OW in the main game, they won't feel so much like a fish out of water.

And, yeah, the new income stream won't be bad for the Devs, either! I'm very enthusiastic and believe this can be a great addition to the Game-Labs game portfolio.

Will be happy to help test, if you'll have me.

Edited by Sansón Carrasco

Fluffy Fishy    738

Like texas says that last question in the application process is really quite difficult, I don't really keep bookmarked references to my old posts and i assume everyone else is the same. I feel like I'm going to have to have to trawl through a lot of posts especially as my more insightful posts are more geared towards the history over game mechanics, I feel there are quite a few of us in this boat too (no pun intended).

I am somewhat surprised that it's not been opened up to the "testers" beforehand it's nice to see everyone is getting a fair chance :)

Edited by Fluffy Fishy

SeaHyena    466

Well, this is what I've been waiting for a long time.

Arena + Best combat system ever made, sign me up! B)

SeaWolf_    224

It will be nice to have constant fair pvp again. Kind of getting tired of the OW pvp. Maybe we will be having a lot more tournaments with Legends!

Edited by SeaWolf_

jodgi    2,312
57 minutes ago, Lord Delicious said:

Do you think Devs' will allow ship prizes to be used in NA Open world? 

?!?

SeaHyena    466
1 hour ago, Lord Delicious said:

Do you think Devs' will allow ship prizes to be used in NA Open world? 

Legends is a separate game from Open World. What exactly do you mean? :P

elite92    570

application sent; really hope to join the fun and balanced battles asap :) keep up the good job on this!

Willis PVP2    213

I want in!

I will gladly take upon myself the duty of dueling in Santa Cecilias and Victorys and Bellonas. I know, it is a selfless sacrifice.

Application sent. :)

karacho    40
3 hours ago, Lord Delicious said:

They mentioned tournaments with prizes. What if players who won the tournament in NA Legends would then be able to redeem rewards in NA Open World? I am talking about premium ships, premium shop currency etc.. Do you think we might see something like that?

I hope not.

They should be two seperated games.

M G    80
10 hours ago, Lord Delicious said:

They mentioned tournaments with prizes. What if players who won the tournament in NA Legends would then be able to redeem rewards in NA Open World? I am talking about premium ships, premium shop currency etc.. Do you think we might see something like that?

I don't know about premium ships or in game currency, but I have had my eye on a rather fetching tea set I saw on the Admirals 2nd rate the other afternoon.

Now that's the kind of reward anyone can appreciate.

And if you can't, stick a hot crumpet between your cheeks and throw yourself overboard.

Ephant    1
On 9.6.2017 at 0:38 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

That last question is kinda hard...so many post....hmmmm

It's even harder without any posts.

NAL is exactly what I wanted from NA. You can't imagine my disappointment when Sea Trials was removed (had 0 interest in open world). I always thought the game would feature both, open world and a Sea Trials-esque game mode.