Game-Labs Forum

List of suggestion and ideas after few days of playing

Hi! List of suggestion and ideas after few days:
1. latitude and longitude on main screen.
2. Closed cannon doors on world map... Preperring to atack can be same as prepering for boarding, beter then You canot attack for X sec.
3. Crew on world map adjuting sails, clening etc... empyty ships look like models.
4. Navigtion tools on map, like pensil etc.

5. World is not flat, you cant see whole ship on horizont

6. Wind force and squalls!!!!! I know that is challenging, but this is not cars game! Sailing is all about feeling the force(wind force of course), Shadow from claud can give you blow that allow you to win or lose  battle. I understand that physics of squalls are not obvius for most players, but they will learn:) 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Rychu Karas said:

great suggestions, one star for the first attempt.

He's a new player trying to be helpful by giving his first impressions and suggestions, you don't have to be sarcastic with him.

• Like 1

@Mathajas Number 6 is a great suggestion and something that many players have advocated for in the past. The devs at one point did say they would look at introducing variable wind force and weather. I think some of the others are effected by hardware and software limitations. I would like to see ships coming gradually over the horizon but this is limited by the way the program "draws" the ships on screen, etc.

It's long been planned for ships to close their gunports when they are low in the water from flooding, so this should be possible on the OW as well. Although generally only the lower batteries of two-deckers should be closed while traveling.