Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Ink

Hotfix 1 for testbed patch 9.99

Recommended Posts

Ink    2,103

Captains, tesbed server was updated today.

Fixed bugs:

  • Crew and hp bug in mission battle result screen
  • Bug with not working reverse speed
  • Trade window bug (players lost their ships they traded via trade window)
  • Cargo duplication bug

Other changes:

  • Crew button added to Repair option in OW
  • More content added to Pirate Den
  • Perk reset cost decreased from 100 to 50 marks.


Work on other bugs like NPC guns repair is still in progress. Thank you for the reports and feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Texas Sir    3,271

awww just a hotfix, such a tease, but I noticed right away the pirate den was updated.  Thanks.

Still not a fan of the perk cost for reset cause I'm going to feel like guys like me are still going to have one dedicated crafter set with those perks and others will suffer as the cost is high for folks that don't grind all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intrepido    1,958

Ink, please take a look at the bug of the ship fleet disappearing after I capture a vessel. In the post battle screen I get only the captured vessel but my scort has gone!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ink    2,103
3 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Ink, please take a look at the bug of the ship fleet disappearing after I capture a vessel. In the post battle screen I get only the captured vessel but my scort has gone!

This is still under investigation.

19 minutes ago, CatSwift said:

Does this mean missions are safe to do now?

Could you please clarify?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiithnaras    142
2 minutes ago, Ink said:

Could you please clarify?

I think he means the situation regarding ships taking on the condition of the enemy ship post-battle, i.e. sink enemy ship, own ship's condition reflects the ship you've just sank post-battle.

It's somewhat safe to still do missions and exit battle to friendly port, repair, and continue on, but exiting to open world, repairing in OW, and joining another mission will make your ship immediately sink regardless of its condition.

Edited by Kiithnaras

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Intrepido    1,958
Just now, Ink said:

This is still under investigation.

Could you please clarify?

After a combat order mission/ fleet order mission  (the ones you take in the Port) our ships in the post battle screen were at 0% of hull and 0 of crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ink    2,103
4 minutes ago, Kiithnaras said:

I think he means the situation regarding ships taking on the condition of the enemy ship post-battle, i.e. sink enemy ship, own ship's condition reflects the ship you've just sank post-battle.

It's somewhat safe to still do missions and exit battle to friendly port, repair, and continue on, but exiting to open world, repairing in OW, and joining another mission will make your ship immediately sink regardless of its condition.

This is fixed (added more details in the first post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatSwift    268
8 minutes ago, Ink said:

Could you please clarify?

I read "Crew bug in results screen" as a possible fix for the mission's bug where you assume the damage of the ship you just defeated. For some players, that meant not having enough crew to man their ship and then getting stuck in the battle screen forever.  So it sounds like missions are still to be avoided, and you just end up killing yourself.

 

[edit] awesome, just saw its now fixed [/edit]

Edited by CatSwift

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ink    2,103
3 minutes ago, TheLoneWolf said:

Did this patch change the purchase price at free ports for Spanish Coins and French Livres.  They are now only $1. 

Prices were not affected. Perhaps players sold too many given resources and port stopped to buy more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheLoneWolf    68
Just now, Ink said:

Prices were not affected. Perhaps players sold too many given resources and port stopped to buy more

What is now the maximum quantity for a port to purchase goods as Spanish Coins and French Livres are Pirate goods and able to be sold at La tortue.  Can it be a bug was introduced for this.  I see only 863 Spanish coins at la tortue and 495 French livres yet the purchasing price is $1.  Same thing for La Navasse.  It all happened post hotfix...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Ink, please take a look at the bug of the ship fleet disappearing after I capture a vessel. In the post battle screen I get only the captured vessel but my scort has gone!

More or less bug happend to me.
I was with a Conti + 1 Endy fleet vs a Trader Snow
Endy retreated.
Captured the trader snow.
Tried to add crew but it said max fleet ships reached.
But it actually transfer crew to it and national flag appeared in the trader.
I ordered to retret but eventhough it was on "Can leave" status it didnt disappear.
I quit battle.
No snow. No endy. No endy crew.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucius Esox    52

Okay did one Fleet Mission 2nd Lieutenant.

Me alone in a Frigatte vs 3Pickles, 1Brig, 1Snow, 1Rattlesnake.

Battle result. 42912 Gold, 641xp, 12 PvE Marks. Plus the reward for 2nd Ltd mission.

Did repaired as often i coud, and used Surgeon a view times and it replaced some crew but not to much.

I like the History tab, where you can see detailed Battleresults.(Percentens of Damage, BR difference and more)

What i have seen there is no button, to disable fleet in port.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    268
1 hour ago, Ink said:

Prices were not affected. Perhaps players sold too many given resources and port stopped to buy more

I call BS everything at all ports have changed, " once I update my speed sheet I will prove it". Do not know why but you adjusted sell price of how many quantity ver buy price quanity. And fubared everyone that Trades or knows how to. I know why because some of us know how to trade and can make money, but we can do this  because no is attacking or doing it also, but what you don't get is this server dose not have to population and it will never fly on Live server only reason. So fix it back or your carebear players that do this stuff will leave, those are the ones we hunt as PVP'er. You see a spider on shoe and you blow off the shoe with a shot gun.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MaverickESP    1

First, thx for the hotfix.

Second, my problem is still active.

1. Ship is not in Ship selection-hold. I bought a Basic Cutter but it is not in ship selection.58f662535f31b_Shipselection.thumb.jpg.4ace6d9210dc41eab5643080bfd0fe95.jpg

2. Shop are not available. Can't buy anything. No buy or sell possible.

58f6636f5decd_ShopResources.thumb.jpg.60eb695e2ee87cefb049099fdae57ff0.jpg

58f6638482034_ShopCannons.thumb.jpg.788aa9eec5ca7a4236f237301252d5dc.jpg

3. Captain Chest is not visible. I have 2 PVE-Marks but I can't see it.

58f664e43f008_CaptainChest.thumb.jpg.28a3b952f88ef9ac10bb63800b16f6b5.jpg

So what can I do?

 

Please help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JobaSet said:

I call BS everything at all ports have changed, " once I update my speed sheet I will prove it". Do not know why but you adjusted sell price of how many quantity ver buy price quanity. And fubared everyone that Trades or knows how to. I know why because some of us know how to trade and can make money, but we can do this  because no is attacking or doing it also, but what you don't get is this server dose not have to population and it will never fly on Live server only reason. So fix it back or your carebear players that do this stuff will leave, those are the ones we hunt as PVP'er. You see a spider on shoe and you blow off the shoe with a shot gun.  

Uhhh.....they are the same in Fort Royal as they were, so you may want to chose your words a bit more cautiously

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lucius Esox    52

Got a nice battle right now.

Agains Bloody:

A669F4E0ABE5C834226B2B83520B3DA6A9A8E36A

Repaired a few times my sails Crapped a bit and shot sails of the NPC. Surprise

At the start it was close. I was thinking that there is no escape but for the moment it looks good for me. 21:22Gmt+2 41mins left until battle is over.

21:38Gmt+2 Battle is over used 3 or 4 times SailRep. and a few HullRep. coud escape but it was at the start really close in the bay of Mortimer.

 

So i think a non limitation of repairs coud prefer some runners.(I was running too)

OpenWorld Crew Rep works.

 

Edited by Ville de Klabauter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatSwift    268

don't shop prices get re-evaluted at server reset?  and didn't the server just... reset?  This is probably part of the problem why its so easy to make money by trade on testbed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    268
Just now, CatSwift said:

don't shop prices get re-evaluted at server reset?  and didn't the server just... reset?  This is probably part of the problem why its so easy to make money by trade on testbed.

it not easy when you have nothing but it can be done with hard work.  But once you get over the hump(everything you own in the boat) life gets better

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Buba Smith    110
3 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains, tesbed server was updated today.

Fixed bugs:

  • Crew and hp bug in mission battle result screen
  • Bug with not working reverse speed
  • Trade window bug (players lost their ships they traded via trade window)
  • Cargo duplication bug

Other changes:

  • Crew button added to Repair option in OW
  • More content added to Pirate Den
  • Perk reset cost decreased from 100 to 50 marks.


Work on other bugs like NPC guns repair is still in progress. Thank you for the reports and feedback.

Are missions still on the No go list?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JobaSet    268
43 minutes ago, Chetamista Noud said:

Uhhh.....they are the same in Fort Royal as they were, so you may want to chose your words a bit more cautiously

 

Nope,  I knew what they did when I read it,  but went to my 5 towns I trade in to make sure and tested it 100% true.

They have adjusted all prices on big ticket items but can say they did not....How did they Do it you ask.

Lest start off easy

Items that cost between >4k- big money buy/sell  only sell for $1 they randomly moved the number of how many in stock down a Lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×