Game-Labs Forum

Some Cannon Tweaks if possible...

Admin, Ink

very low priority but something for the future maybe. I'd like to load my cannon decks with different ammo on the same side. At the moment I can sort of do it but not ideal. I need to have carronades on the upper most deck, then officer perks double shot or charge picked. So for the Port or left of the ship I do [1] , then [3] to select grape which starts to fill all the decks, then [1] and [4] double shot or [5] Double charge...

You cannot use the Officer perks with carronades so it continues to load Grape on the top deck while loading the charged shots on the lower decks. Great for killing top deck crews etc. However once the perks are depleted it will load the same ball, chain or grape as normal.

A tad cumbersome but would like an option on individual decks all the time if possible...

The second tweak is to be able to "off load" the upper Top Deck when in battle wanting to lighten the load you throw the cannons in effect over board. Thus you'll have a small but maybe significant increase in speed. The lower deck I believe the port holes where too small so can't be off loaded...

if the worse ideas you've heard let us know, you have a better idea likewise

Norfolk.

• Like 3