Game-Labs Forum
Louis Garneray

What are you playing?

The Binding of Isaac AB+, Super Meat Boy, Company of Heroes, Civilization, Heart of Iron, Port Royale, Tempest, Tropico, Motorsport Manager, Assetto Corsa, Kerbal Space Program, Stonehearth and some games like Tetris, Zelda, Advance Wars on my GameBoy :)

7 hours ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Personally I am loving Day of Infamy right now, great ww2 shooter that I definetely reccomend if you are more fond of the more "realistic" shooters

Insurgency are better

While I wait for the patch to hit the testbed and than go live I'm currently spending my time playing on Swinging D's Game (name for Connan Exile) and TC Ghost Recon Wildlands.   I have yet to do any co-op on Wildlands, but been playing through the content.

UG: Civil War I'll pop on ever other day to put in a mission/battle on the new patch.

19 hours ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Personally I am loving Day of Infamy right now, great ww2 shooter that I definetely reccomend if you are more fond of the more "realistic" shooters

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discover this great game. I somehow do not care anymore about the incoming server split nor NA's fate in general. ;) 

Edited by Serk