Game-Labs Forum
Louis Garneray

What are you playing?

Hello everybody,

So when you're not playing NA what do you play?

I used to play DayZ stand alone for some time... then Elite Dangerous but since the arrival of Naval Action I have mostly played single player games (Stellaris, Hearts of Iron IV, that kind of game and Fallout 4, the Whitcher 3).

And now that everybody seem to be on vacation from NA before the wipe, I am back to playing Stellaris... Any suggestion?

Edited by Louis Garneray

Personally I am loving Day of Infamy right now, great ww2 shooter that I definetely reccomend if you are more fond of the more "realistic" shooters

war thunder, csgo, AoE, and settlers III-IV every now and then

dwarf fortress, silent hunter games, dominons 3, achtung panzer serie, star citizen alpha, capitalism lab with real world mod, warhammer soulstorm with ultimate apocalypse mod, king of dragon pass, command ops serie, command air naval operations, wargame red dragon, gary grigsby war in the east, war in the pacific admiral edition, arma 3, dcs world, mechwarrior online, stellaris utopia, war thunder...

and more, but those are the ones i play the most those days.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

dwarf fortress, silent hunter games, dominons 3, achtung panzer serie, star citizen alpha, capitalism lab with real world mod, warhammer soulstorm with ultimate apocalypse mod, king of dragon pass, command ops serie, command air naval operations, wargame red dragon, gary grigsby war in the east, war in the pacific admiral edition, arma 3, dcs world, mechwarrior online, stellaris utopia, war thunder...

and more, but those are the ones i play the most those days.

Someone has a lot of free time these days xD

• Like 1

BF1/BF4 (When I need to sharpen my reflexes and aim, so I can maintain my top 3 of all time ranking)

Civilization (Brain Works)

ESO (All around Fun)

World Of Warships (Time Sink)

GTA 5 (When I feel I need to Relax and have Fun)

Edited by Ned Loe

1 minute ago, OlavDeng2 said:

Someone has a lot of free time these days xD

Indeed :lol:

I am very happy to have all the time i want to game and more importantly catch up with all the books that i buy faster than i can read them :D

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

Indeed :lol:

I am very happy to have all the time i want to game and more importantly catch up with all the books that i buy faster than i can read them :D

You will have time to read them when you get old, so I don't see any issues here. I am building my library as well. 

Pillars of Eternity, Running With Rifles, Star Wars Battlefront.. Motorsport Manager, a few others on and off.  Honestly, I'd forgotten what playing a AAA game was like. SWBF is so f'ing pretty and the experience is slick, but my reflexes are definitely more suited for Naval Action these days.. ;) 

11 minutes ago, Ned Loe said:

You will have time to read them when you get old, so I don't see any issues here. I am building my library as well. 

Someone donate bookcases to me, please :(

• Like 1

Not much time to play right now but: Ultimate General:CW, War Thunder, WoWs, Wargame RD - but I will be played Steel Division: Normady 44 which is just out on pre-release.

The games I'm currently playing a lot besides Naval Action (1600h played atm) :

The games I plan to play more in the next days/weeks :

The games I used to play before NA :

You can check my Steam profile here if you want to see my activity/games :)

Edited by Major General La Fayette
  • Like 3