Game-Labs Forum

Splitting national new

PIerrick de Badas

Should national news been split in 2 forums?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should national news been splitted in 2 forum after servers release

• Yes
    • No

I don't think two forums are needed.  I think the solution of [PvP EU] and [PvP Global] in the titles should work fine as it has in the past.  Maybe add a red or blue tag for extra clarity.  That said it wasn't a stupid question and the reaction spewing out of some of the Global players to this idea is insane.... just say your opinion in a concise and constructive way and be done with it.

• Like 2

Normally, whatever, tag or subforum, doesn't really matter.

But the fact that people are getting this riled up over mere forum organization does make a case in favour of the latter. Maybe this topic is more appropriate for the "Forum and website problems and improvements" section rather than National News though.

35 minutes ago, monk33y said:

We have acted as two comunitys under one roof for years! Why all of a sudden have you been given an inch, instead of being greatful, you now demand a yard!!

Just use a simple and colourful code to topics. With a key at the top. Then people can view what they want. Christ most players don't even know national news is here!

^^^

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

have possibles way to improve the things and give à solution on the upcoming problem

What upcoming problems! You have a eu centric server! You have your battle restrictions! Basically you went after your goal. Only allow gameplay on your terms, screw the rest of us (global and European) players who wanted to play on our down time, mornings evenings and late nights! 

Not all European players wanted stupid portbattle restrictions. But you guys made the most noise. Threatened to stop playing the game. Now you have a server where you may struggle to fill. 

All I can now see is "we want this now! we want that now!"

We used to be one comunity with two servers, we are now two split comunitys with split servers! Last thing linking us is a shared forum. But no you want your own Forum!! Give me strength..

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 5

Start banging the we boycott drum again! The Devs will cave to your demands in a few weeks! 

To give a background I'm an English player who enjoys pvp and rvr. Iv been around for years (this account is not my main, learnt from past events) I work shifts so I play either late or early. The eu server has now forced me out! Congratulations guys! Those new stupid timers would stop me from taking part in rvr! I would hang around for pvp but what's the point anymore I have no faith in the so called eastern alliance member states.

I don't care about loosing ports. Taking them back is the fun. What I feel the so called eastern alliance from pvp1 has failed to see is, we are comunitys of gamers. We enjoy the company of certain people. 

If you force most of us to choose between playing with friends or playing only with you. You will loose out

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

OR one could simply put PVP EU or PVP Global in their thread titles.  

I can see doing this, but even than we had folks from the other server popping in making comments about out suff thinking we where talking about PvP1.   There is a reason we got the PvP2 Port Battle and National stuff post updated and than pinned so it's easy to find and not buried deep in the other crap.  I think one section is fine, but we can have some pinned post like port battle results and stuff for that info so it's not lost, but I kinda see the reason to split it.  Most other games i been on had there server info's split by server instead of every one posting the same section so I voted yes lets split it.  9

Hell lets do it properly.   Even though the devs are talking about taking away National News I think it should be broke down into three sub sections.

PvP Global

PvP EU

PvE

And than you can post what ever you want as in National news stuff and Clan inside those groups.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Borch said:

We dont need to split the community even more than now. At release we are going to be together again (at least some of us). Just label tittle threads as pvp EU or Global and in case of opening wrong one just turn it off (but I'm pretty sure that people will be interested in whats happening on another server).

don't you think it will be nice to be able to go on pvp global national news and not have to wade through kloothommel and rediii's moaning and whining ...global and eu national news for me please

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

don't you think it will be nice to be able to go on pvp global national news and not have to wade through kloothommel and rediii's moaning and whining ...global and eu national news for me please

Listen, troll, my postcount has been abysmally low the last couple of weeks. Just stay in the GLOBAL circlejerk and stop labelling me with this kind of slander.

I warned, nobody listened. I was right. The rest is soon to be history.

• Like 2

On 4.4.2017 at 2:04 PM, Christendom said:

So....you made the devs give you a shiny brand new server just so you guys can feel safe and now you want a new forums too?  What else would you like?  A pony?

What a disgustingly entitled playerbase.

Have fun on a new server,where you can play while we sleep :)

3 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

Listen, troll, my postcount has been abysmally low the last couple of weeks. Just stay in the GLOBAL circlejerk and stop labelling me with this kind of slander.

I warned, nobody listened. I was right. The rest is soon to be history.

and here you are moaning and whining about my post ..........do you ever stop

Don't know if splitting the forum is worth the time. Merge is coming.

But because we wasted so much resources on stupid features I votes yes.

Edited by z4ys

Come on eu server play nice, you seem to be forgetting that us global server players have long memories! Play nice now, otherwise when the Devs merge us bk into one server. We'll be forced to crush u over and over again!

(afteral you don't have the powerhouse of the Danes to hide behind while you through insults - no allies) 

Edited by monk33y