Game-Labs Forum

Keyboard Shortcuts List

Destraex

• 2 weeks later...

I played my first PVE engagement today. I had a huge problem in which I could not free up my mouse pointer to get into full screen.

everytime I moved my mouse, the view changed,but still in small wimdow.

Is there a key I should be using to start the game?

HELP!!!

My rudder no longer self centers. I have now gotten used to this, but I would like to know what changed this so if it should go back to self centering, I can change it back to where it doesn't self center. Is there a key that toggles rudder self center?

My rudder no longer self centers. I have now gotten used to this, but I would like to know what changed this so if it should go back to self centering, I can change it back to where it doesn't self center. Is there a key that toggles rudder self center?

I had the same problem, resetting my keyboard config helped.

See post #44 : http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/1964-keyboard-shortcuts-list-keybinding-suggestions/page-3#entry50408

I would like to request the ability to remap the ammo selection keys.  I must fat finger the '2' key a lot as I find my guns accidentally loaded with chain.

I've done it too!   Looking, I'm like what the heck is chain loaded!   (Rare, but I've done it)

How do you close the console?

I opened the console for the first time today, but was unable to close it. Crashed into an Allied santi (sorry) and got sank by a privateer.

Not sure what the "console" is. K and L are logs, you close them by using the key another time. You get out of the chat with Escape.

How do you close the console?

I opened the console for the first time today, but was unable to close it. Crashed into an Allied santi (sorry) and got sank by a privateer.

I think the key you want is ` or ~  (to the left of the numeral 1 above Q).

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have not read the thread in its entirety, but please may I recommend that when I hit "enter" after using chat box that it takes me back to normal game play. . Meaning no need to hit ESC... And the Eventual keyboard pounding that occurs when I cannot understand why I am either STILL turning or cannot turn at all :)

This catches me out so often ...! 

So far my number one issue in NA

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey! I have problem, I wanna bind two actions to one button, but in game setup don't let me do it :) . I want my front mast to be old way but... but rear section to move in opposite in the same time on Q/E. Forgive me my poor language.

Please excuse my ignorance, but about to join you fellow tester, but aren't you asking about "macro" key-bind?

One thing I hate is seeing is "macros" and auto clicking. X/

I think you are right, its "macro" key-bind, my dictionary is just not big enough.

I don't know if I understand you, but u don't like thinks like macro?

Sadly this is my style. Some time ego I just to play Sea Trials and first think I come up to was bind those two commands under one due to the fact its mainly used for turning, and I have my fingers going crazy nowadays making turns and it's tiresome to me.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful !  Thank you!   :D

I learned a lot right here, not to mention that my printer ink heads need cleaning.  :(

This bit though ....  K  -  " SHOW" sounds.    ( scratching my head on this one, but okay.  )  ;)

Thank you for this helpful guide.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This has been very helpful.  It may be redundant, but I am attaching an up-res version of the keyboard that will print on 8 1/2 x 11 paper in a color printer.  It may be my technique, but some of the text came out illegible so I replaced it in Photoshop.

Wicked Mouse Keyboard Guide (Print).jpg

• Like 1