Game-Labs Forum

Dutch All-Call Poll

van der Clam

Dutch Nation Poll  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which server will you likely play most often?

2. 2. Does your clan intend to participate in the Dutch High Council [DHC]?

Calling all sailors planning to join the Dutch nation....
With the upcoming major patch and server changes, we are curious to know which server you will join and if you will participate in the DHC. It would also be helpful to reply to this post announcing your new IGN (in-game name) and what clan you intend to be a member of.

TY

• Like 2

One of me ships ;) I actually have let other captains sail her into battle as of late. Still my favorite ship is the Ocean. She rolls over enemies like a wave in shallows swallowing a clutch of newly birthed turtles. She preserves the life of her allies, and drowns those that dare challenge her.

• Like 1

My current plan is to Dutch at least until I can correctly pronounce Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Provinciën so probably forever.

and I remain completely "Farrago".

and I guess I will be in DWIC tho I hope there is only one version of it.

Currently willing to consider offers in the high six figures with signing and performance bonuses from other major market teams.

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 2

For sure enlist in service of the Dutch Republic on atleast one server, prefering on Global - if there will be enough enemies of course :P -
but will go where ever the wind and clan takes me.

New in-game name: Lancella Dutch de Wildt

Edited by Lancella Dutch de Wildt
New in-game name
  • Like 1

yes please, as a former Dutch player I would vote Global. Excellent opportunity for the dutch to make there nation great **again**;) We have many active dutch players involved in multiple nations across PvP1 and almost all are staying in global.

Edited by Twan

As a french diplomat i can say to the dutch that their relation on EU server may be really friendrly with french commmunity. If you're afraid to be crush on the UE server because some of your old allies would prefer to stay on global, don't be shy. Just come on europe server, the one where you will be able to make all the pb if you want, and start to make a bit diplomacy with us.

Our ts server is well know from everyone involve in diplomacy or this infos can be asked ingame.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

As a french diplomat i can say to the dutch that their relation on EU server may be really friendrly with french commmunity. If you're afraid to be crush on the UE server because some of your old allies would prefer to stay on global, don't be shy. Just come on europe server, the one where you will be able to make all the pb if you want, and start to make a bit diplomacy with us.

Our ts server is well know from everyone involve in diplomacy or this infos can be asked ingame.

All just a pack of lies to lure us in!!

;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

without alliances the Dutch nation will turn into a one county nation real quick

We'll have to build our nation by getting a reputation for solid play and community. At least on PVP2, alliances have been a mixed blessing-- sometimes helped us gain (or hold) territory but often because of the inflexibility of the alliance system we've lost players who wanted to be more active.

Even tho alliances will be turned off, we can still help and seek help in OW and as screeners through "handshake" treaties.

Lets hope for the best. 

• Like 2