Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

each time a new battle is launched i need to go back to the settings and click on x2 AA to get it applied again.

- Trying to force the anti aliasing via the GPU control center doesn't work.

- Trying to force those various AA settings via Nvidia Inspector was also a failure, EXCEPT forcing FXAA.

To summarize: There is apparently no way to keep anti aliasing setting in game, it resets after each battle and needs to be re-applied at the start of each new battle, and there is no way to force Anti Aliasing via the GPU control center or third part tools.

Expected: GFX settings remaining from one battle to another with no need to re-apply the anti-alisasing settings at the start of each new battle.

Thanks.

Instead of creating a new problem I edited a previous one with my conclusions on Nvidia card and software. Also, more AA options and graphics in general would be great.

• 3 weeks later...
Ahoy!

I have just recently bought Naval Action, and installed it. When I start the game, this happens (see image). I am not a computer genius, so could someone please help? ^_^

I think it's a problem with my computer and not Naval Action, even though its in alpha test.

Naval Action Login

Many thanks,

The Flying Dutchman

Edited by The Flying Dutchman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A funky bug? 

I have finally made enough points to get the Santi, but when I click on it it says "Yacht: damage 288/10000".  it has done this for the last 3 tries even after I get more points?

Is there a fix?

Are Santis locked out?

thx

Well, it says that you need to play on yacht & make 10k of damage on it to play Santi.

Interesting.   So, a Santi is now a Victory plus 180K plus 10K in a yacht?   Is that to "humble" us back to our roots.......   Ha!

OK, I'll give it a try.

thx

Interesting.   So, a Santi is now a Victory plus 180K plus 10K in a yacht?   Is that to "humble" us back to our roots.......   Ha!

OK, I'll give it a try.

thx

They added that requirement with the Santi to ensure testers generated adequate damage on the Yacht.  Up until that point, the Yacht was not involved in advancement in any way, so they hadn't yet gathered enough data to analyze for balance.  :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok, so i received a small update for NA today, when i tried to log in with my Steam account; it told me there was an authentication error. so i restarted my computer and Steam itself updated, now when i attempt to log in; it just sits there attempting to log in. I dont think im doing anything wrong. but you never know.