Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

MB,

• fir wood type, fir planking, very sturdy.
  • Basic Ballast Relay, Basic Tackles Refit, Bow Figure - Lion
  • Mortar Handbook, Powder Monkeys, Winged-Out Ballast, Optimized Ballast, Open Magazine Access

HR, there were 12+ different MB's I was outrunning.  These were all Teak/WO, but I do not know the exact mods installed.  I do know the MB was sailing MUCH faster upwind than usual.

The ship is on my El Ric Los Dos account

Edited by ElricTheTwo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎15‎.‎04‎.‎2018 at 9:11 AM, Louis Garneray said:

I got a bug:

It shows that I did 20k damage but I only get 3PVP points.

I sent an F11 when it happened that night.

It is caused by issues related to rounding. Will be fixed in the upcoming patch

Came across another bug / exploit today.  I was chasing down a brit trader brig and the trader brig sailed over to us marsh harbour and parked by the fort.  I tagged it and as soon as we entered battle, the fort shot the brig and the brig surrendered immediately.  I got 1 chain shot off before the surrender.  As a result, the fort got the kill, I got the assist.  Since the fort got the kill, it would not RELEASE the surrendered brig and I was unable to loot or take possession of the surrendered brig.  This can be a mechanic exploit since the fort will not release the surrendered ship.  I think ships that surrender to forts should be automatically released to prevent this abuse.

Hi 

I got a problem with the new hercules ship. I completed the final exam got the hercules note tried to reedem it. I wanted teak/white oak. Than it became a fir crew space very cramped.

I want to get a compensation as a result in getting a teak/White oak Hercules (if possible with the very cramped) 

With best regards- Warriorz

bug.png

I got several times the same bug while attempting boarding, both in PvP (two days ago, boarding Pala.) or yesterday, finishing the "final exam".

In spite of being at low speed (below the +/- 3.5 knots), very close to the target and having the "press G" displayed, hitting the G key does nothing. 

Difficult to print screen, to record or to F11, actions on keyboard are not recorded. 

Maybe one indication: yesterday, the G key gave no result while being bow to stern of the target, it works 10 seconds later while being more advanced, half broadside to broadside. 

22 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

I got several times the same bug while attempting boarding, both in PvP (two days ago, boarding Pala.) or yesterday, finishing the "final exam".

In spite of being at low speed (below the +/- 3.5 knots), very close to the target and having the "press G" displayed, hitting the G key does nothing. 

Difficult to print screen, to record or to F11, actions on keyboard are not recorded. 

Maybe one indication: yesterday, the G key gave no result while being bow to stern of the target, it works 10 seconds later while being more advanced, half broadside to broadside. 

What is your general ping and is it different when you experience the problem?

• 1 month later...

The server crashed while UWS was grinding up Little river, kicked everyone out of the game, when i relogged in game, I was logged in uderewater no control over my ship, this allow the french to circle my ship while i exit out and try to relog, i loggcrash and a glitched in the middle of them and lost my ship. Due to a 

7 hours ago, sindraina said:

The server crashed while UWS was grinding up Little river, kicked everyone out of the game, when i relogged in game, I was logged in uderewater no control over my ship, this allow the french to circle my ship while i exit out and try to relog, i loggcrash and a glitched in the middle of them and lost my ship. Due to a 

Once the logs are checked I will contact you

8 hours ago, Ink said:

Once the logs are checked I will contact you

These crash ping issues are making the game unplayable or where you don't want to leave port.  Not even on 30 mins this morning and I all ready crashed while in port twice.  As stated above last night a lot of the guys trying to stop the Hostility got dropped a lot last night where they just pretty much was unable to do anything to stop them.  I know it's been mostly US players that been dropping, but I heard EU players reporting high pings too.

• 2 weeks later...