Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems and bugs

admin

• 2 weeks later...

When I try to log on today, 11-24-15. Patch doenlaoded and got to start up page and it says only option is a EU shard. I was on a US server before this patch, when I slect to refresh options it only has a EU option, what should I do please? Thank you.

Daytona Kid

When I try to log on today, 11-24-15. Patch doenlaoded and got to start up page and it says only option is a EU shard. I was on a US server before this patch, when I slect to refresh options it only has a EU option, what should I do please? Thank you.

Daytona Kid

Its the same server :) It was always in Munich. 

• 4 weeks later...

i bought the game yesterday, and unfortunately it's been a restart fest since. I really don't know what the problem can be, as out of 6 crashes, only two has been the same

One crash, started the game got out of port an into first battle, bum forced restart

Second, tried to started the game, cut the signal input to my screen

Third, in game for 5 min, bum forced restart, text said memory management

Fourth, In game for one battle, bum forced restart, no text

Fifth, in game for 2 minutes, blue screen again

Six, updated everything, did connection test, tested game cashe on steam, cut signal to my screen.

As you can see it's 4 different ways it messes up, so I really can't get what to do.

GFX card is compatibel.

Edit tried reinstall and lower gfx, seems to have helhed a bit

Edited by Hamfrede

i maybe found a bug ingame, maybe it's already beeing noticed or reported or fixed while i writing this? (couldn't find it in search?).

·         Ordering fleet to use chainshot to destroy her mast's and sails, they use chain shot to shoot but they are stil aiming for her hull 9 out 10 time's? maybe that 1 out 10 is luck, it looks like it?

·         They don't destroy her mast's/sails efficiently

·         make them at least try aiming for the mast and sails, if they have a big mis percentage so be it, but it looks like they are thinking that they still shooting ball at her hull?

all of this with a big please ofcourse. and a thanks in advance.

[sOLVED]

EDIT;

I think this problem is fixed now (noticed at 10-01-2016) as my fleet are aiming higher for sails and actually hitting the masts and sails now when i see the chain shot flying into their sails instead of the hull(s) of the enemy ship(s).

a big thanks for fixing it!!

Edited by Jacob van Heemskerck
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've started playing the game and it seems pretty neat, although I seem to only be getting 15 to 18 fps in the game. I have a new CAD workstation PC with a Quadro graphics card from Nvidia which I use for 3D modelling and computer design for yacht engineering. 

I can run Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas at 4k resolution without noticeable lag. I can also run Assassin's Creed Black Flag at 1080p with reasonable frame rates at high resolution. I tried reducing the resolution down in Naval action and brought the graphical settings down to low but am still seeing slow frame rates. This PC should be able to handle this, so has anyone got any suggestions or had this issue? Could it be that this game doesn't work well without a GTX gaming chip? 

I've started playing the game and it seems pretty neat, although I seem to only be getting 15 to 18 fps in the game. I have a new CAD workstation PC with a Quadro graphics card from Nvidia which I use for 3D modelling and computer design for yacht engineering. 

I can run Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas at 4k resolution without noticeable lag. I can also run Assassin's Creed Black Flag at 1080p with reasonable frame rates at high resolution. I tried reducing the resolution down in Naval action and brought the graphical settings down to low but am still seeing slow frame rates. This PC should be able to handle this, so has anyone got any suggestions or had this issue? Could it be that this game doesn't work well without a GTX gaming chip? 

The Quadro cards aren't really built with gaming in mind.  They're not "normal".  Please do follow Bungee's advice, but be aware that a Quadro has a different approach to things that may not be ideal for gaming.

Possible Crafting bug:

I have crafted 65 planks, 4 small carriages (plus all the parts for them), 30 frame parts and 2 tar and it is saying I have only earned 7 crafting xp. 

65 planks = 13xp
2 tar = 2xp
30 fir frame parts = 6xp
4 small carriages = 16xp
parts for the small carriages:
8 cables and hawsers = 2xp
12 iron fittings = 3 xp
18 iron ingots = 18xp

total = 60xp

LLeI24J.jpg
D5hQ8OE.jpg

It doesn't do that for any other game. And I've played the game for hours before this wipe with no problems.

Please, send a report through F11 in game and also, when you launch the game, pick the 3-rd option "Report Crash"

Prater, F11 it, if it happens again

after i press start in character selection nothing happens exept that a little black dot shows up in the bottom left. i've left it over night and it was still in the same spot it was. there was no bug crash handle at all so i cant quote it in this report. i sent an in game f11 report before this so i hope that helps the devs.

after i press start in character selection nothing happens exept that a little black dot shows up in the bottom left. i've left it over night and it was still in the same spot it was. there was no bug crash handle at all so i cant quote it in this report. i sent an in game f11 report before this so i hope that helps the devs.

Try to disable firewall and antivirus first, check that router/software is not blocking ports 7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600 for the game. If this won't solve the issue, then please run connection test tool, when you launch the game in Steam there are 4 options, please, pick 4-th "Report Connection Test" and paste the report number here, its like NAS-XXXX

• Like 1