Game-Labs Forum

[RVPN]The Royal Dutch Navy PVP 1

[RVPN] - The Royal Dutch Navy is recruiting. We will do pve pvp trading screening pb's and crafting. 

For communication our Primary is Dutch and our secondary is English. We got teamspeak and a Discord server 

Discord server: https://discord.gg/6f43jFp

RVPN website: http://rvpn.enjin.com/home

Greetings

D4mi4nNL leader of RVPN

JWlNdn3.png

Ps:Credits to Van Der Decken for this logo's/banner

Edited by D4mi4n
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

RVPN getting in on some fun screening against the French at Cumana PB this morning. As the enemy logged in and sailed full speed toward the PB circle, I was able to tag a couple stragglers. The Buc turned out to be a fireship who we promptly blew up causing damage to himself and a poor little Lynx. The Mortor Brig and L'Ocean were too far away to tag and keep them from entering the PB, but the rest were ours for the win! Props to [GA] Michael deVIlliers and [KEELH] Apina Kin for staying in the battle after our Pavel had to escape within the first 15 minutes. Prizes won: St  Pavel and after about 45 minute chase graping the crew....a  frog's Victory! Woot!
UztWmGy.jpg
xlPOndt.jpg
2F8L72F.jpg

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
1 hour ago, Captain Chemical said:

Zijn jullie nog actief?

Ik speel nu voornamelijk op de PVE server maar dat begint saai te worden!

Dus als jullie schepen nog drijven hoop ik wat van jullie te horen,

met vriendelijke groet Captain Chemical

Vergeef alstublieft de google vertaling. Ik zeil voor de Nederlanders maar tijdens Noord-Amerikaanse tijdzones. Ik heb deze clan niet gezien. Neem contact op met iemand van clan VWIC. Ik denk dat ze Nederlands zijn en actief in het spel.

Please forgive the google translation. I sail for the Dutch but during North American timezones. I have not seen this clan. Contact someone from clan VWIC. I think they are Dutch and active in game.