Game-Labs Forum

Post Port Battle Win Loot

Fortunatus Wright

I have submitted a bug report for this already in game (F11) on 2/10/17. 

After winning a port battle if you have lost your ship, it is currently impossible to take your loot with you.  I am fairly sure this is not the intention and am wondering if there is a workaround or a planned fix to this issue.  It is extremely frustrating to put in the effort for a win then be robbed of your reward at the end.

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

It's only if you use a 1st rate and loose since you don't have any other dura's.  I found a slight work around with this.  Bring your self a trader lynx into your fleet and you will be able to change ships and load it.

You know right how T Lynx will slow down the 1st rate? LOL, would rather take Traders Brig.

I think fleet ships will automatically "removed" (temporarily for the period of the pb) when entering the pb as they are not allowed inside.

But this is only a guess.

7 hours ago, sruPL said:

You know right how T Lynx will slow down the 1st rate? LOL, would rather take Traders Brig.

Not by much, 1st rates are kinda slow in the first place.  Though I noticed an LVG the other day with a wappen freaking out ran us.  So that wappen was not slowing it down one bit on the OW.

well that's not the only issue

screeners for a port battle get nothing 

грохоты для порта боя получают ничего

nothing at all

nikkes nada, Niente, nothing , ничего

the only thing they got is crew cost and damage repair bills .....ремонт повреждений счета

10 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well that's not the only issue

screeners for a port battle get nothing 

грохоты для порта боя получают ничего

nothing at all

nikkes nada, Niente, nothing , ничего

the only thing they got is crew cost and damage repair bills .....ремонт повреждений счета

... I agree   ... (Я согласен)  ;)

I would like it, if the screeners get rewards for their good job ... the question is .... only the best of the PB winners coalition or the best of all screeners of both sides

Regards

Berend

PS: Which fleet-ship do you choose for 4th Rate PBs? They are up to 4th Rates as I remember .... a 3rd rate would be logical :rolleyes:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Karpfanger said:

... I agree   ... (Я согласен)  ;)

I would like it, if the screeners get rewards for their good job ... the question is .... only the best of the PB winners coalition or the best of all screeners of both sides

Regards

Berend

PS: Which fleet-ship do you choose for 4th Rate PBs? They are up to 4th Rates as I remember .... a 3rd rate would be logical :rolleyes:

i/we can only use a constitution i have now blue prints in the clan for pb 4th rate (agamemnon)

and also  therefore no port battle 1 (l ocean) and 4 rate for our clan  -_-

so there is a issue to...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

and a Bellona(3th rate) would be great to for doing the the 4th rate pb (or perhaps a other new dutch vessel)

the 3 th rate/>  bellona could be newly rated to heavy 4 th rate (filling the gap)

Edited by Thonys