Game-Labs Forum

PVP2 Operation "Camel Toe"

JobaSet

Operation "Camel Toe" Pirate Decree
A Direct Result of the big 3 alliance. We don't Care about ports, But with that said If someone(US) Flips another port of Ours we will Flip and Take one or more of your Alliances(Drits) ports. or other way around

Start Date of Feb 1, 2017 Until we want to stop.
Objective:

Primary: Make US Cry
Secondary: Take some Port(s)

As of 2 PM EST The Death count is massive: with most kills not added to the tally yet: The Rule of Show Me the Screen Shot, No Screen shot it Didn't Happen is in effect.

1st Rates Sunk or Caped = 9
2nd Rates Sunk or Caped= 7
Any thing 3rd Rate or Smaller= 40
Trader Caps of Note: 350 Large Repair Kits,  2300 Compass Wood,  JobaSet got this one: 47 Mid Grade Notes with 27 Low and 31 High grade notes,  Simon Got 6 Cannons 

IF you want to get and updated Take a Look at https://www.twitch.tv/jobaset
Take Note: This is a Game and we will take no Quarter on anyone This is a PVP server even if the Big 3 Don't want it to be. You Have been Warned.

Updates Forth Coming:

Edited by JobaSet
  • Like 6

12 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

For clarification, which group/nation are you part of? Who's doing what? Would be nice information to know about

Joba is a member of Black Clan Pirates on PvP2.  He is the mastermind behind operation Camel Toe and he and a few guys got it rolling while we were down defending Castries.  We may not have the numbers but we have small groups of people dedicated to specific targets designed to bring salty tears.

• Like 4

Would be nice to have a format for responses to this thread.

Date:
Belligerents:
Commanders:
Strengths:
Tactical write-up (or image):
Casualties and losses:
Screenshots:
Recordings:

Something similar to Wikipedia stat chart like below. I look forward to seeing a lot of action on this thread from all sides. GLHF all!
RMfL0Je.jpg

Edited by van der Decken
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

Would be nice to have a format for responses to this thread.

Date:
Belligerents:
Commanders:
Strengths:
Tactical write-up (or image):
Casualties and losses:
Screenshots:
Recordings:

Something similar to Wikipedia stat chart like below. I look forward to seeing a lot of action on this thread from all sides. GLHF all!
RMfL0Je.jpg

This would not be to hard to do, But problem is I would rather play,  I've Talk to Ink about battle log txt but what they  to much useless info and not info i would like.  I can very easy make something like a Evekillboard but not with the log they have atm.  You can't even tell differents between PC and NPC But will to do it if they can make them cleaner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JobaSet said:

This would not be to hard to do, But problem is I would rather play,  I've Talk to Ink about battle log txt but what they  to much useless info and not info i would like.  I can very easy make something like a Evekillboard but not with the log they have atm.  You can't even tell differents between PC and NPC But will to do it if they can make them cleaner

I was meaning for anyone making a post here, just keeping a similar format for easier reading of stats. All they have to do is copy the "Date:" through "Recordings:" and enter their info. You, however, can update the OP with your personal stats. :) It would be awesome though, if the devs would create a player log for us to just copy and paste. :/

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, van der Decken said:

I was meaning for anyone making a post here, just keeping a similar format for easier reading of stats. All they have to do is copy the "Date:" through "Recordings:" and enter their info. You, however, can update the OP with your personal stats. :) It would be awesome though, if the devs would create a player log for us to just copy and paste. :/

One thing at a time right now

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Neverdead Ned said:

Why do we need some sort of standard format?  Just enjoy the reports and play the game.  After all we're gamers, not book keepers.

Standardization is nice though. We don't want to end up like the Nazi war machine in the 40s now do we lol.

It is something nice to have not something required or needed though. 

4 hours ago, JobaSet said:

JobaSet,

Van Der Decken's results table could be generated in the same way the PC BulletLog.txt info dump occurs. Each PCs Battle Entry point triggers a packet (start profile info) to the server. The battle open window timer closers creates Group_Battle_Start_Log.txt. This creates the total boxed universe of PCs in this Battle without the NPC component (even if NPCs are actually in the battle). As each individual PC exits to Pre-OW stage post area. This creates Individual PC packet finish profile log. (unfortunately NPC damage dealt to the PC will be included here).

When total number of PC exit logs equals Start logs... server dumps difference via API or returned into the common file on every participants machine. This the netted figures is VDD's results table....

also...

confused... please send examples of Camel Toe? Is this different from a burning Bush?  or a badly packed Kebab or even a Toothless Gibbon... examples would help this dumb carebear...

regartds

Norfolk nChance

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet,

Van Der Decken's results table could be generated in the same way the PC BulletLog.txt info dump occurs. Each PCs Battle Entry point triggers a packet (start profile info) to the server. The battle open window timer closers creates Group_Battle_Start_Log.txt. This creates the total boxed universe of PCs in this Battle without the NPC component (even if NPCs are actually in the battle). As each individual PC exits to Pre-OW stage post area. This creates Individual PC packet finish profile log. (unfortunately NPC damage dealt to the PC will be included here).

When total number of PC exit logs equals Start logs... server dumps difference via API or returned into the common file on every participants machine. This the netted figures is VDD's results table....

also...

confused... please send examples of Camel Toe? Is this different from a burning Bush?  or a badly packed Kebab or even a Toothless Gibbon... examples would help this dumb carebear...

regartds

Norfolk nChance

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=camel+toe

To keep it PG-13 I'll post the link.  Love explaining things with urban-dictionary.  Some reason it just makes it more easy to understand with urban slang lol

But don't get JobaSet interested in stuff like API and stats, he all ready trying to get the Devs to make a leader/kill board for the game lol

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

Sir Texas,

lol DO NOT URBAN DICTIONARY my alternatives to Camel Toe

VDDs table is quite possible. But numbers for numbers sake is not. Ned(very loose quote) said sometimes people get too wrapped up in mods stats, this and that without actually fighting.... it detracts. This I wouldn't want but for me on the Battle Command learning curve it might really help. You as well as the other Senior Leaders for all nations realize My open and frank PB reply reports to your Synopsis  is to help me push forward and much more importantly are yours and all other community follow up posts and advice.

A quick an easy Group_Bullet_Log report might highlight deployment mistakes or whatever. The API delivery is a delayed response which would help free Server space at Battle Ends. You wouldn't get the Log till the next roll round. If direct drop back into every players common file (next to your own BulletLog same place, get it?) it might Strain the server but I guess JobaSet is more qualified to answer that than me.

Norfolk.

21 hours ago, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet,

also...

regartds

Norfolk nChance

This All Should Be done with  API anyways that way no cheating.  I would/could build a web site in 20 mins to do what zkillboard.com does for eve.  Well a working one in 20 mins take me afternoon and a lot of beer for a clean one.  Easy super easy if had info. PM Dev if you want me to look at it
Info Needed
Battle number #### Starts at #### end at ###

I can easy phase out info I don't need but think i should see this much:

All This info is there already somewhere 
They could port this to a API file and go back 7 days that way file never got larger than what maybe 12k LOL going on eves file size and that File will make your eyes bleed 

Battle number #### Starts at #### end at ###
Info Needed 1`
Who Joins who escapes that info somewhere already 
Player A in a Cutter: Total damage done to Player ABA in a Cutter =  ##
NPC A in a Cutter: Total damage done to Player ABA in a Cutter = ##
Player A "Fleet A" in a Cutter: Total damage Done to Player ABA in a Cutter= ##
Who Killed who
Who Captured who
Who Surrender (Need to be fixed no1 will get kill if only sail damaged FYI and no Hositly gain if no kill)`
Now the Ship build and cannons and Lets not forget upgrades of each ships(that info is known just not displayed) would be nice to see also but not really needed to get ball rolling 
That is It I am sorry

• Like 2

JobaSet,

I'm a tad busy at the moment and need to think this through better.... give me a day. Remember I want different information to you or VDD (see my reply to Sir Texas) but the logic is p/ss easy. I just need to re-think your question generator.

The Mods, ship build, cannons, individual upgrades and officer perks are all only modifiers and is already captured at the Group_Battle_Start_Log.txt stage. The single PC packet finish sent back to the Shard server at Battle exit to Pre-OW stage Post area would look more or less exactly the same as the PCs current BulletLog in the log file under the normal commons directly steam folder. But would be a lot longer file dump. The logic trigger for who actually sank the PC I'm worried about...

The One thing I don't like about this information is secrets given up for all to see. Without re-pasting reference stuff. See my Conversations with Jean, Sir Texas, Koltes regarding my fight with Ned and Lonewolf in Bucc's and me in a Green Connie.  I explain to Sir Texas (Bulletlog) I was able to find out how Ned better loaded out his ship. Which takes study. Just a easy quick reveal spoils the hard work done by Ned designing a better mouse trap. I've never revealed Ned's loadout or the actual nuts and bolts advice he gave.

With us as a community going down this route we maybe revealing too easily the work put in. I am I making sense with this statement?

anyway will be back with an idea

cheers

Norfolk

Edited by Norfolk nChance
But would be a lot longer file dump. The logic trigger for who actually sank the PC I'm worried about...

3 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

JobaSet,

I'm a tad busy at the moment and need to think this through better.... give me a day. Remember I want different information to you or VDD (see my reply to Sir Texas) but the logic is p/ss easy. I just need to re-think your question generator.

The Mods, ship build, cannons, individual upgrades and officer perks are all only modifiers and is already captured at the Group_Battle_Start_Log.txt stage. The single PC packet finish sent back to the Shard server at Battle exit to Pre-OW stage Post area would look more or less exactly the same as the PCs current BulletLog in the log file under the normal commons directly steam folder.

The One thing I don't like about this information is secrets given up for all to see. Without re-pasting reference stuff. See my Conversations with Jean, Sir Texas, Koltes regarding my fight with Ned and Lonewolf in Bucc's and me in a Green Connie.  I explain to Sir Texas (Bulletlog) I was able to find out how Ned better loaded out his ship. Which takes study. Just a easy quick reveal spoils the hard work done by Ned designing a better mouse trap. I've never revealed Ned's loadout or the actual nuts and bolts advice he gave.

With us as a community going down this route we maybe revealing too easily the work put in. I am I making sense with this statement?

anyway will be back with an idea

cheers

Norfolk

I got you,  very little info needed, the less the better to start tho, no need for build info( not now at lest).

• Like 1