Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

26 minutes ago, Marrius said:

Rather than watch this thread revert back to what the previous one was lets stay on topic. 

Also you can remove clan BLUE from GB. Their two members went to clan BLACK. 

Yah today is day to update the alliance info so will do so.  UPDATED

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 1

I've literally witnessed this:

A couple opposing nations players doing missions in a region to increase hostility. Their mission is found and we have a squad to attack and sink them. So what was the call? To ignore the mission, ignore the player, and instead do a "defensive" mission to lower the hostility. No attempt at all to try and sink or drive the opposing player away. It baffles me how crazy that is to hear the same people sate they want PvP, but apparently not that type of PvP.

I am actually really happy the French nation is slowly growing again, I hope they find their footing and will be able to be independent in the near future! I have always personally respected the Chinese clan in the Danish nation, even when we had disagreements in our conversations, they were always polite. More fighting is better for everyone. I've seen faces and names I haven't seen for months and I've even got a couple folks saying they may come back to play if the port battles and fights continue to heat up. So keep this up please, we need more "Fire" around the map and if that means becoming the bad guy, so be it, for the good of the server become the new bad guys gents.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

what is the server population?  From what I see, it is very scattered across time zones.  Our small French clan has 4 or 5 in Europe, 1 in brazil, 2 in Canada, 7 or 8 in the usa, 1 in NZ, 1 in China.  The danes have a high population in Asia.  There are a considerable number of Aussie players playing for Pirates, Dutch and a few for the Swedes.  There is no 'convenient' time for everyone. 

Sadly, the 46 hour timing on PB's hurts when you have people playing on weekends - only to have PB's scheduled at very inconvenient times on a Monday or Tuesday.

You may not appreciate it, but you are not seeing 5am eastern USA PB's now - the last few are around 7am so more players could join.

depends where you are. those actually were 5am for me. also 7am for several people in America is work time. As dutch we only have a few Aussies, and we are lucky enough that some of us are business owners and can change their schedule, which is why we can field a small, amount. but only enough to go commit suicide against the pirates or brits or US, and especially the Danes. And clearly our "carebear" alliance has ignited balanced PVP, otherwise you wouldnt see the pirates winning PBs and the danes as well. I think just based on the fact of number of port battles and number of regions shifted, anyone crying this alliance is not balanced is blind and refuses to look at the facts. 

Lets move our salt to a more appropriate page! I for one am quite guilty of cluttering this beautiful page, as is everyone save for maybe elric so far on this page, lets keep her to straight diplomacy and battle reports. As for the page i just made, let the fun begin eh? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OneEyedSnake said:

Lets move our salt to a more appropriate page! I for one am quite guilty of cluttering this beautiful page, as is everyone save for maybe elric so far on this page, lets keep her to straight diplomacy and battle reports. As for the page i just made, let the fun begin eh? 

LOL I know we butt heads a lot on things, but I'll have to agree on this one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OneEyedSnake said:

^ Best thing been said in this thread.

Now... beware :D 

Les Cayes 4th Rate Port battle:  11 Dans/French vs 23 Brit/US/Dutch

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/91598393268443349/24CC04023E3F126F92ABF115D28015E5917B24A0/

Pirates had 12 out side screening and we killed around 5-6 out side and we did hold off a lot of them as it was 11 vs 15 and right at the end we had a bunch in battles that made it in at the last minute.  I mean battle was about to close.  Sorry guys we couldn't have helped more.  Good fight for those we got into fights with.

The ELITE vs BLACK challenge

Koltes,

Big thank you for your reply. Am still busy RL stuff for at least another week. The example you use is why I purposefully said from the start no youtube or even talked about outside ELITE.

This is a selfish move for my education and not for server wide entertainment. BLACK have nothing to gain in this challenge apart from better PvP oppo in the future.

For now I'll shelve the idea then.

All other Captains

If you want me to look into a Server wide small competition "The Carebear Challenge Cup" for instance like PvP(1) at holiday times. I will do if you want me too? Sir Texas wants a gunboat thing you may have other ideas... Also was thinking more of teams rather than clans or nations so solo players can team up plus mechanic enemies also can play along side each other...

I will have a chat with Ink, and the PvP(1) organizers if you wish. Help I'll need from the likes of JobaSet on filming etc... I can't do it alone.

Let me know....

Norfolk.

Yeah you were telling me that these port battles are putting a strain on you lately buddy. Take a break mate. Focus on building up the clan and becoming a significant partner in the alliance.

As I messaged you before that my clan is more than willing to tussle with France in smaller rates in open world.

Edited by Marrius

17 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

And the best part was they fought even though out numbered. We need more of this.

Yes, it irritates me when nations/players choose not to defend a port as they think they will lose.  I very much appreciate the opposition turning up and putting up a stiff fight.

I've fought in far too many losing battles - but I always show - the USA took the French regions in the gulf - 6:1, 17:1, 7:1 in those - and I fought and had fun.  First Texas battle - went in with a heavy rattle, came out on a heavy rattle and a mortar brig.  Louisiana - went in on a buc, came out on a renommee...

Edited by ElricTheTwo

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well to a point.  There was a very good chance ya'll could of won that still if cards where played differently.  You just never know.  

Agreed. I am talking about battles that are able to be assessed based on number of ships+ type of ships+ players skill difference+ wind = win/loss. 

Willimgton 4th rate Deep water battle:  25 US/BRIT/DUTCH vs 21 Pirates

The fight started out as 25 vs 13 cause the US alliance had a big screening fleets that was able to catch some guys out side the port battle.  We got slow reinforcements through out the battle.  I think some guys even had to join around the land and took a long time to get to the action.  Pirates sent in a Fire-ship that was returned by two fire-ships from the US.   Of course some big explosions happen.  The main fight was a brawl in B with pirates pushing through to A.  Mortar Brig on Pirates side rained down on the US fleets as they fought.   There was a bunch of boarding on both sides and to be honest it was just a crazy fun mess.   Pirates where not expecting to win it when we came in as we only had about 15 for sure numbers.   Was an interesting port to attack and think the basic plan worked out in our favor by the end.

Ships Sunk/Captured:  17 US/Brit/Dutch  vs 7 Pirates.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 3

37 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Willimgton 4th rate Deep water battle:  25 US/BRIT/DUTCH vs 21 Pirates

They fight started out as 25 vs 13 cause the US alliance had a big screening fleets that was able to catch some guys out side the port battle.  We got slow reinforcements through out the battle.  I think some guys even had to join around the land and took a long time to get to the action.  Pirates sent in a Fire-ship that was returned by two fire-ships from the US.   Of course some big explosions happen.  The main fight was a brawl in B with pirates pushing through to A.  Mortar Brig on Pirates side rained down on the US fleets as they fought.   There was a bunch of boarding on both sides and to be honest it was just a crazy fun mess.   Pirates where not expecting to win it when we came in as we only had about 15 for sure numbers.   Was an interesting port to attack and think the basic plan worked out in our favor by the end.

Ships Sunk/Captured:  17 US/Brit/Dutch  vs 7 Pirates.

was a dang good battle! i only wish we could have fought better on our part. was disappointed with a couple players that made life a bit more than challenging on our own side haha But you pirates know how to put up a damn good fight thats for sure. 

Dont have pics as i wasnt there, was in America instead. But the Dutch took Windward. 25v (not sure, there were 7 french at least though, and a fair amount of danes, i think i heard 17 in all?) @ElricTheTwo do you have a screenshot? 

The US port battle down in Mexico, the US won, was only one swede vs a couple US players. So i heard anyways.

Just now, OneEyedSnake said:

Dont have pics as i wasnt there, was in America instead. But the Dutch took Windward. 25v (not sure, there were 7 french at least though, and a fair amount of danes, i think i heard 17 in all?) @ElricTheTwo do you have a screenshot? 

The US port battle down in Mexico, the US won, was only one swede vs a couple US players. So i heard anyways.

I got them both. Just need to quit the game first lol

• Like 1