Game-Labs Forum

DNP - New danish-norwegian clan recruiting on PvP1EU

• 4 weeks later...

Danish-Norwegian Privateers are actively looking for new members! If you want to help defend the two kingdoms borders, participate in trading, crafting, PvP'ing or RvR - then we're the clan for you. Maturity and TS is required!

For more information: Assassin, Sverne, Gorgons, Lars Kjaer.

US TZ: Sverne

EU TZ: Assassin, Gorgons, Lars Kjaer

A bit of fun at Gustavia today:

https://imgur.com/a/3NBzyap

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 7:27 PM, Lars Kjaer said:

Port battle at Castries. The french had tried numerous attempts to take the harbour and finally the alliance succeeded in ousting the bloody brits from the former french stronghold. Loads of silver, women and slaves were taken as loot to Christiansted! The battle itself was extremely close but DNP kept a cool head along with the rest of the fleet. Through discipline we achieve victory.

20170221190706_1.jpg

20170221190659_1.jpg

AHH god old days  i blev up the dark Lord himself, when he tried to board me

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

This is a great group of guys and highly recommended. I joined them first hour when i was in game. I am still quite new player only have had game week and around 50 hours gametime but i have received good advices, free ships :) and we have done allready few times PvP fights and some group kill missions to gain more Xp and which also have dropped some nice ship permits like Christian to one person in group.

Join us to punish some evil swedish and steal all their syrströmming!

1.PNG

Edited by Rymy Finne

• 1 month later...

Yes, we are still active and visible in Denmark-Norway mighty fighting force. 

All talks of our death has been premature and we feel thankfull to be able to greet all new players joining Denmark-Norway armada. We are not most experienced or best players and we dont have best ports or biggest income but we have medisterpØlse, smørrebrød and Albani beer and some fun players.

We continue fighting to last man standing on a main moonsail!

244556b282d73273da872a91e61e424d.png

• 2 months later...

Yes. It was messy. But TS used to be very silent. No commander ever took the lead. I'm not criticize everybody and I'm no longer blaming DNP for anything. Just like to supply some advice. Hell, I was once remoted with LeninGodofWar versus four pirates but he chooses to get away so I did the same. Our armor used to be long gone one facet and it used to be especially lucky we acquired out. Not exactly an heroic effort but at least my Santi lived to kick them evil pirates subsequent time.