Game-Labs Forum
admin

Content plans for the first half of 2017

On 4/11/2017 at 8:23 AM, admin said:

We have never seen a negative review about the constitution. People always want more. If they want more they will have to pay for our extra work. 

I hope you aren't planning to sell pre made ships or notes that insta create ships. I can see real cash for Admiralty ship permits for 5th rates that aren't otherwise available. A 5th rate wouldn't be game breaking and no one can make a legit claim to pay to win,any rating where one has to earn marks however should be off the table,paints,bronze gun skins and ship names excluded.

Edited by DragonfireActual
something after the fact

Ruthless4u    269
On June 26, 2017 at 10:39 AM, kitsunelegend said:

....you're joking right? The UI is one of the most important things in a game, and one of the very first things new players see. Putting the UI on the back burner is one of the most stupidest things you could do...

The UI may be bare bones atm, but it is easier to have it adapt to the constant changes they are working on. If they had to change the UI every time the added or removed something, it would take even longer to get things done.

Digital Wind    67

The first half is done, can we get a nice little checklist of what's been implemented, dropped, and delayed like the 2016 list?

2nd half checklist?

Hodo    2,252
On 6/27/2017 at 1:33 PM, kitsunelegend said:

...did you really just call DCS an arcade style sim game?

Are you really that dense?

It is when compared to BMS Falcon.  

Thonys    351
On 11-4-2017 at 2:23 PM, admin said:

We have never seen a negative review about the constitution. People always want more. If they want more they will have to pay for our extra work. 

never mind the critics ...

and YES i want to pay MORE for your EXTRA work

can i give you my shop list , just 4 dutch  ships....

A DUTCH SHIP will do..just fine and   a second rate first pls :)

ps..(i do know there is an engine issue) but a promise will do , and you even may put them in the game half finished to :)

the (any) DUTCH will not care less about reviews on how it looks.... i promise ........(if they open their mouth i shoot them myself)

JackA    0

Please, please, please remove the 50 combat mark fee for resetting the Perks, i am a lone player and I need to set perks for trading and then reset them for fighting... 50 combat marks each time is impossible to manage.

Serk    243
2 hours ago, JackA said:

Please, please, please remove the 50 combat mark fee for resetting the Perks, i am a lone player and I need to set perks for trading and then reset them for fighting... 50 combat marks each time is impossible to manage.

Free perk reset defeat the purpose of limited number of perks allowed. I personally only use combat perks, as I find them more important than trading perks. I can trade or craft all right without those specific perks.

Edited by Serk

Capn Rocko    58

If only the devs would have done what they originally planned to do...

Instead, we got half of what was planned and are left with unfinished ideas (that have further been butchered and band-aided by "hot fixes") for the next 5 months while the game gets transferred over to Unity 5. Its no wonder why 2/3rds of the game population has left again. 

I try hard to remain positive about this game (because I really do enjoy playing it), but a PvP-based game needs active players for it to be entertaining. Its easy to say "screw it, ill be back in 5 months" but I really don't want it to come down to that. I hope the developers recognize the issues players are talking about and do something about it before the game turns into a ghost town for another half year.