Game-Labs Forum

Farrago

Question

Would someone please give me a brief description on what each of these choices are. Do you have to have a specific rank or ship to participate? If you lose, do you lose a durability? After the event, battle, or duel, does your ship have the damage you suffered? TIA

missions.jpg

3 answers to this question

I'll try to answer your question to the best of my ability, but I'm hopped up on cold meds right now so this may seem a bit disjointed.

My knowledge rests with the PVE Challenge Kills and Time. For the former, you must be in a Rattlesnake (not rattlesnake heavy), and you will be facing infinte enemies which spawn in consecutively as the last one is vanquished (I believe they are navy brigs). You get a hull repair for use after each kill.

For the latter, you must kill as many enemies as possible (again, navy brigs), but you have a time limit to do so.

The prizes for doing well in these events are great. Ships, blueprints, fingerpaints to make your ship look real purty. They can be a bit challenging (I have had several clan mates be reduced to rage), but definitely worth a try.

I've no clue at all what tournament is about, someone else will answer that.

In so far as I am aware, durability on your ship is not lost when you sink in a PVE challenge event, but IS lost if you sink in a small or large battle. Again, I've no clue what tournaments are about.