Game-Labs Forum

Humorous Shiloh

Powderhorn

No, was kinda silly.  Held the Secesh at the first line, and had their army generally routing.  Day 2 started and put me back at the landing, with most of my units low or out of ammo.  Gave them a chance to resupply, and resumed the rout.  Alas, didn't have enough time to move back to the objectives.

I'm HOPING that this means the Confederate Army is effectively a non-entity now, but I suspect they'll still manage to get fresh troops from England, disguising them in butternut ;)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

No, was kinda silly.  Held the Secesh at the first line, and had their army generally routing.  Day 2 started and put me back at the landing, with most of my units low or out of ammo.  Gave them a chance to resupply, and resumed the rout.  Alas, didn't have enough time to move back to the objectives.

I'm HOPING that this means the Confederate Army is effectively a non-entity now, but I suspect they'll still manage to get fresh troops from England, disguising them in butternut ;)

Not England. Mother Russia. They're here to rig the election of 1864 by exposing the opposing parties' personal telegrams.

When they get to the telegram from Zimmerman, you'll know its them. Damn time travelers. 

Edited by Andre Bolkonsky
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Powderhorn said:

The one way to get objectives is to focus your army onto one point... (the fresh army not your depleted corps) preferably at the Riverboat area and push push push, until you break their flansk. don't care about ammo just go XD