Game-Labs Forum

Dear Nick Thomadis.

Stranger

I wonder what other trivial bs this guy complaints about in his daily life. I hope he is as adamant in expressing his complaints to everyone in real life as he does anonymously on the forums. Imagine him complaining throughout the day about every minor inconvenience, hilarious.

• Like 1

As someone who also enjoyed his birthday on the 13/12 and who also shelled out the cash for this game I would like to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed playing it. I think the bug reporter is a fairly clever innovation for an early access game and one which I think all developers should take a lesson from since it allows a real-time report for early buyers. I think it also highlights a commitment towards improving the game and trying to iron out problems before general release (the majority I've been posting are mainly poor grammar and I'm guessing that's down to a foreign development team which is understandable). 

My only problem with the game actually involves the level of video game violence - when you have just had a battle with some 40k+ casualties it's hard not to be slightly appalled even though the violence is being committed by pixel size people.  I do seriously think that there should be a warning label of some sort saying : This game does try to accurately portray the first truly modern era war and all the horror that that contains.