Game-Labs Forum

[TAW] Huge gaming community joins Naval Action ranks PVP server

The Art of Warfare, aka TAW has officially joined Naval Action.  Most of us have been playing in other guilds, but we are now officially separating and beginning the fun process of adding this game to our already 50+ game support. We are a gaming community of over 3k players atm and would love to have you check us out.  We have a few rules, mainly be kind and not a d-bag, but that is just to keep such a large community fun and organized.  Also, we are not a zerg guild....yet....:P

Currently we are all GB players on the PVP2USA server, but will be expanding into the other nations/servers, so if you want, check us out at www.taw.net or contact me directly in game as Mr De and I would be happy to answer any questions.  I also stream Naval Action a couple times a week, so feel free to check that out to either watch and comment, or even to stream snipe.  My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/mistrde.

Safe sailing

Mr De

TAW

Edited by MisterDe
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, MisterDe said:

We are in the PVP NA server right now.  We honestly have no interest in the PVE servers Sir Texas.

Again there is PvP1 and there is PvP2.  I mention PvE cause it tends to get forgotten along with PvP2.

So if you would be nice if you mention which ones so folks know where to find ya'll.  

8 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Again there is PvP1 and there is PvP2.  I mention PvE cause it tends to get forgotten along with PvP2.

So if you would be nice if you mention which ones so folks know where to find ya'll.  

We are in PVP2USA :) sorry for confusion

• Like 1

Welcome to Naval Action.

8 hours ago, MisterDe said:

The Art of Warfare, aka TAW has officially joined Naval Action.  Most of us have been playing in other guilds, but we are now officially separating and beginning the fun process of adding this game to our already 50+ game support. We are a gaming community of over 3k players atm and would love to have you check us out.  We have a few rules, mainly be kind and not a d-bag, but that is just to keep such a large community fun and organized.  Also, we are not a zerg guild....yet....:P

Currently we are all GB players on the PVP2USA server, but will be expanding into the other nations/servers, so if you want, check us out at www.taw.net or contact me directly in game as Mr De and I would be happy to answer any questions.  I also stream Naval Action a couple times a week, so feel free to check that out to either watch and comment, or even to stream snipe.  My twitch is https://www.twitch.tv/mistrde.

Safe sailing

Mr De

TAW

Welcome to Naval Action.

Take your time to look around, check out the different servers and nations.

Don't hesitate to ask questions if there are things you want to know---people are pretty friendly here.