Game-Labs Forum

[BOAT] Big Ole' Ample titties... I kid!

Started a company, got some numbers felt forced to post on here.

We are a US Company, the Boston Atlantic Trading Company, AKA BOAT, AKA Big Ole' Ample Titties.

We are small but we have grown in popularity and some of us will pretty much fight anything depending on the durability of our ships!

Based out of Boston, we have expanded south mostly due to the US Government hiring our captains into privateering, to the point where it merited it's own flag, on top of our normal jack.

us-vetx1.gifsj8QyMU - Copy (2) - Copy.png

Also, saw the [SORRY] clan called the Stars and Skulls or whatever, it's a real damn shame that they didn't use the BOAT privateering flag. I guess it's a sign... ;D

This post was mainly for introductions, but hit me up in global if you're in the great US/Dutch/Brit Alliance, I would be glad to be of your service!

Also, praise Pig Cloud! Roleplay makes the game better!

Edited by Freight
  • Like 7

We consist of Americans, Canadians, Scots, and an English dude. There is also a Swiss guy here as well. We are all in our 20's

In game, the Englishman, and the 3 Americans are the highest ranking guys, the only ones with ships really able to do much in the event of attack or PB.

• Like 4

Just a heads up, we are recruiting, it's pretty exclusive. Most of the current members are military, including me, we have a redneck too.

If you are military and wanna join, certainly hit me up and we can chat. I know how to root our stolen valor pretty easily so don't try to put up a facade.

If you aren't military, just be honest with me and chat with me. I'm chill, we will only talk about being my cabin boy a couple times...