Game-Labs Forum

Any new players looking to join a nation the pvp2 Na Dutch Nation is an incredible and very helpful community to join. We grind and fight as a nation and help all those loyal to the dutch cause. We are communistic democracy, as weird as that sounds, we listen to everyone and act accordingly to the most popular idea at the time, and we spread all our resources and ships out for all players and ask only their help in the future in return. As stated we operate as a nation and not as a bunch of clans, our agenda is the nations agenda, and not separated by clans, while we may have a bunch of clans, we all log into the same ts and fight the same fight and help everyone. Of course this doesnt just apply to new players, any player that has had it with their nation or wants to try a new game play is welcome to join, just note that we do screen for spies and as such if you are coming from an untrusted place, we may put you through some tests that a player not looking to spy would very easily pass. We are a smaller nation, but do have a decent amount of land, and are a very rich gold wise and resource wise player base willing to help and grow. If you are interested, please email me here on the forums, comment on nation chat, reply to this forum, etc. Just get in touch and we will take it from there! 

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Kloothommel said:

What smaller nation would benefit most? give me an honest answer please. And beforehand I do not want to join the biggest alliance bandwagon if I started on PVP2.

Honestly that is hard to answer, as sweden france and spain are the smallest, but they are so small unless you had a group going with you, you would just grow bored i would imagine. Out of those three Sweden is the largest, so i would recommend them if you really are about helping the smallest nation and still having some fun. The smallest of them all is probably spain or france, its hard to tell. Us Dutch are the 4th largest, after the US, British and Pirates, we are trying to grow in order to be a full nation still, so of course it would be nice of you to join us. But of course we are allied at the moment with us and gb, so for you id say sweden, as much as i hate saying it as we are at war with sweden and their leader is the type that makes everyone nauseous.

True France on pvp2 is quite small.  We have come and gone several times in the last year.  Right now it's quiet again.  A few weeks ago there was quite a bit of activity.  I imagine France will revive again in a few weeks or a month or so.  But if you're looking to roll with a large group it won't be the French Tricolor.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I've been practising a bit and I think I'm somewhat getting the hang of this game. Starts getting a bit boring on my own, though. I'm based in The Netherlands, would you recommend to start on the pvp2 USA server? I'd like to play Dutch, of course, and this group seems to be more alive than what I can find in pvp1.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Riemerius said:

Hey guys, I've been practising a bit and I think I'm somewhat getting the hang of this game. Starts getting a bit boring on my own, though. I'm based in The Netherlands, would you recommend to start on the pvp2 USA server? I'd like to play Dutch, of course, and this group seems to be more alive than what I can find in pvp1.

what time zone are you? 

53 minutes ago, Riemerius said:

6 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

what time zone are you? 

Sounds like UTC +1 or 2. PvP2 doesn't have many European members, however we'd love to have anyone join up. PvP2 Dutch is very helpful to all, and base most of our activities around the 6-12pm EST time zone. As much as I hate to mention "the other server", I need to mention the Dutch over there are quite helpful also and are mostly Europeans speaking multiple languages. Here, we speak broken Murican. :D
Say hello when you join up and we will do all we can to get you ranked up and fitted with all you need.

Edited by van der Decken

44 minutes ago, Riemerius said:

Yes, UTC+1. Then est 6-12 pm shouldn't be too bad, thanks for the info and your offer! (might linger a bit in the other place though as i got started there etc.)

Understood. BTW, I've compiled a nice list of tutorial vids that will help many aspects of the game...GLHF mate!
http://totc.lefora.com/topic/9/How-To-Tutorial-Videos#.WGWaAPkrKM8