Game-Labs Forum

Supply

totulkaos6

not even quite sure how to ask this.

What is the relationship of supply to number of troops and amount of time the supply lasts?

i realize in a way its a difficult thing to quantify because the wagon moves around and your supplying different units at different time and some units will use more supply than others based on how much they are fighting, but i really have no idea how much supply is adequate.

i've been in battles where i've run out of supply, and other battles i don't use much supply at all but there still must be some sort of connection or way to quantify supply so i can at least gauge how much supply i should be bringing.

Supply system seems having problems... supply units not showing in some battles, and lately (last 3-4 battles)  my supply wagon is with 50 men only and I can not take it to normal 120 composition. and imho we should be able to have mre than one if we pay for more supplies....  I (and surely most of you) am currently depending on capturing enemy wagons (a toooo easy task btw with their dumb routes) to keep my troops supplied.