Game-Labs Forum

show the crew or not show the crew that is the question

looking at some of the u tube vedios i myself will be sad if i have to see these old men in bad pants doing repetative actions all day.

so i wud like the abitity to get rid of my crew with one exception,,we are gender biased here,,all i saw were old farts in bad pants.

but if i had the choice of a crew on my xebec corsair id be sailing with all woman,,with tight panties and high heels,,now thats a crew

of course my officers wud wear really cool uniform dresses,,but man get rid of the old farts in bad pants,,they are a drain on my 

computer,,they are not needed becouse if any one was to be on the deck it be me and my avatar,,so regardless we need an option to

get rid of the crew,,the ship will sail just fine with the invisable computer controlled math baliistics knowing how many of the crew died

in the last volly stuff,,and if we are forced to keep the crew visually seen let us have the option for male or female crew,,you know girls

will play this game too,,and i judge a game by how many girls,,(real girls) not old fat farts,,,) are plaing in the game,,

looking at some of the u tube vedios i myself will be sad if i have to see these old men in bad pants doing repetative actions all day.

so i wud like the abitity to get rid of my crew with one exception,,we are gender biased here,,all i saw were old farts in bad pants.

but if i had the choice of a crew on my xebec corsair id be sailing with all woman,,with tight panties and high heels,,now thats a crew

of course my officers wud wear really cool uniform dresses,,but man get rid of the old farts in bad pants,,they are a drain on my 

computer,,they are not needed becouse if any one was to be on the deck it be me and my avatar,,so regardless we need an option to

get rid of the crew,,the ship will sail just fine with the invisable computer controlled math baliistics knowing how many of the crew died

in the last volly stuff,,and if we are forced to keep the crew visually seen let us have the option for male or female crew,,you know girls

will play this game too,,and i judge a game by how many girls,,(real girls) not old fat farts,,,) are plaing in the game,,

I hope this is joke. What next? The crew that takes into account the needs of sexual minorities or disabled people in wheelchairs, etc, etc.?

As far as I know, Naval Action is about this, not this.

• Like 5

Are you drunk sir? 

If I have it right you are objectifying women and denigrating them?

• 6 months later...

I may have a sterotypical view on how it was aboard those ships from age of sails, in an timeperiod where there was no womans rights at all and the sociaty was dominated by males, so I dunno, having female crew crashes with that view, and all the 'movies' made portraying that era:p. How it really was and how many woman served on those ships I have no idea, my brain probably is brainwashed by hollywood.