Game-Labs Forum

List Of Posted Naval Action Groups/Navies - Updated May 29, 2015

none of your questions can be answered as the game isnt developed enough to test the answers to these questions. My guess is group play will dominate multiship combat. If your not in an organized group speaking to each other in real time then you will loose.

none of your questions can be answered as the game isnt developed enough to test the answers to these questions. My guess is group play will dominate multiship combat. If your not in an organized group speaking to each other in real time then you will loose.

I do hope that by "speaking to each other in real time" you mean like by signal flags or colored shots etc. for some realism. Naval Captains of this era didn't have cell phones or headsets or navsats. ;)

I do hope that by "speaking to each other in real time" you mean like by signal flags or colored shots etc. for some realism. Naval Captains of this era didn't have cell phones or headsets or navsats. ;)

There might be in game signalling methods, but you can bet serious pvpers are going to use every tool at their disposal to operate as efficiently as possible including Teamspeak/Ventrillo... hopefully there will be some safeguard against ganking so you don't end up facing whole fleets sailing around by yourself though :P

• Like 1

3rd party voice programs will always be used by groups. There is no way to constrain it. Sorry friend.

Thanks Leviathan! Its not a new venture. Our old emperor (who was never present) finally stepped down. This has provided new breath to our clan. Although we may not show great numbers in NA, i anticipate 5 or 6 of us will be able to sail.

If anyone is ready to have their group listed in the OP please send me group/ clan name, whoever is the point of contact, and a link to your site and I will be happy to add it.

Once listed I will also send you an invite to join the Association of United Society Leaders (AUSL)

Good luck to [N] and to Boon!

Thing about dishonest folk, you can always trust them to be dishonest... It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. I can think of a few good names for a pirate clan, but alas I don't have the energy to make them into anything worth while. If someone else is interested in making a clan, feel free to use these if you haven't thought up something better, and I may be tempted to join... not that I'm planning on being a pirate of course.  :rolleyes:

Wicked Intentions

Under The Influence

Wildly Intoxicated

Scarlet Scoundrels

Hoist The Colors

Brown Trousers

Last one may be a better name for our enemies, eh?

Thing about dishonest folk, you can always trust them to be dishonest... It's the honest ones you have to watch out for. I can think of a few good names for a pirate clan, but alas I don't have the energy to make them into anything worth while. If someone else is interested in making a clan, feel free to use these if you haven't thought up something better, and I may be tempted to join... not that I'm planning on being a pirate of course.  :rolleyes:

I'd be down for doing PR for a pirate clan (building graphics, website, etc) if I could use an existing concept I've been working on. I think that would be a fun side project. But yeah not into the responsibilities of leadership :P Now we just need a head honcho to take command.

My idea is this: a free armada (or mercenary privateer grp or whatever pirates end up being in a literal sense) who fly the Chaos Star as their flag -- different variations for the different leading captains maybe -- and operate under a creed of non-submission and/or freedom, anarchy is the only true natural order type thing (of course that's just for appearances and lore, not super srs bsns.

These are some of my existing designs, pretty simple also thinking about octopus, spider, and scorpion ones.

10690180_10205529639626601_1708010380168

We need a baltic fleet to stop the royal navy and the frogs to invade our region. With an united fleet of denmark, sweden, russia and preussia we have the power to do that. So copenhagen never will be happen and napoleon stoped at the rhine.

Greetings fury

I'm really struggling. My heart says France (potbs affiliation).

My brain says Denmark, on a Hunch that this nation will be under population. I love an underdog. But my fear is that there will be too few North American players associated with Denmark...

It also plays into our society: http://www.waesir.com/hall/

(Warriors of Aesir)

We need a baltic fleet to stop the royal navy and the frogs to invade our region. With an united fleet of denmark, sweden, russia and preussia we have the power to do that. So copenhagen never will be happen and napoleon stoped at the rhine.

Greetings fury

We will send a squadron to assist you with that campaign when the time comes ;)

I'm not French, and I don't plan to play French, but why does it seem that so few are around? I would think that between France, French Canada, Louisiana, etc. that there would be plenty of people around wanting to play French...

I think France will have good representation relative to some of the others. Britain, US, and I believe Russian will be power houses in terms of player base.

Denmark, Sweden, Spain, maybe even Dutch... Not so sure. The game will need a very large player base to adequately support so many nations.

I'm speculating! I liked RamJB's post on SOL ownership and use of them as incentive for joining nations.