Game-Labs Forum

The French need you! (PVP2)

The French nation in PVP2 are looking for players to help bring up our active player numbers.  We are an extremely friendly bunch who are always willing to help a fellow country mate out.  We'd appreciate anyone who would like to join the French ranks, doesn't matter what clan you join, there are some good ones, and we all help each other out.

• Like 5

To all those considering leaving your nation to join a smaller nation, consider this as a great way to establish yourselves early as a formidable commander. And know that as France, you will have the full support of the TO Flying Dutchmen to help in your endeavors! (And if you don't want to fight for the French, consider joining another small nation like Spain, Sweden, or the Dutch. :))

• Like 1

We have seen a couple of new players this past week.  So it is encouraging.  More needed though...

If nothing else, this seemingly endless grind to get a port battle helped bring the nation together - and for once we had more than 2 or three French in the same battle...

• Like 1

Hey Elric, I can say that I never had a better time getting my Connie sunk in that one, lol !  (dumb move on my part)  You're right though, we could use a couple more French.  If anyone is looking for a pleasant change we generally have a very friendly crew online in the evenings around after dinner EST.  If you're new we can easily help you with a solid start and progression.  ;)

• Like 1

I'd have to say from my personal experience, the French on PVP2 maybe one of the friendliest and most generous nations.  Of course I'm biased, but I have rerolled to french from another nation.  I think we have a lot of potential if we get some more players who are active.  Vive la France!

• Like 1

I agree. Having come over from PvE after seeing a post last weekend about how the French could use some more people. I received several ships (Endy's) and a generous amount of gold to help me get started. Joined DSSC which looks like a relaxed type of clan. Maybe the name is a clue. (Drunk Sailors Social Club)  Had a port battle where the nation worked together altho it was uncontested. We won't talk about my contribution...so excited to get in a port battle, brought an unrepaired ship and then sailed next to a mortar brig as he fired; damaging him and me....Doh! So come on over, we have wine; you Brits can keep your rum!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Mrdoomed said:

After wipe if we are still on a english speaking server we are going to swap to France .  unless some drastic  chsnged happen to pirates to acually make us pirates again.

You're assuming you are owed a pardon from the Admiralty then?   No floggings, or tribute?  ^_^

:P

• Like 1

On 11/16/2016 at 9:55 AM, Jean Ribault said:

You're assuming you are owed a pardon from the Admiralty then?   No floggings, or tribute?  ^_^

:P

Meh, we will still be true pirates but with better perks and acually be able to disquiese ourselves with french flag. Probably wont have a single french port lol. Just better access to goods and no black flag stigmata .  

• Like 1