Game-Labs Forum

[SLRN] Sea Lords of the Royal Navy Recruitment (PvP1) (Britain)

Charles is still in retirement but we would welcome him back at any time.

The SLRN has fought in hundreds of port battles often 2 or 3 per day. Our victories in fully contested battles far outnumber defeats by a large margin. Every nation learns from it defeats and indeed the Danes became our best opponents, many good battles were had and their Aves win had followed a long list of previous Aves and other British victories. I have the medal!

The SLRN remains a nationally focussed British clan and we possess more line ships relative to our player base than any current Brit clan. We build and provide port battle ships for all our players if that is what they want to do. We also participate in hostility raising, screening and other national operations and we also provide ships appropriate for the task. 

• If you want to help the nation  - PvP patrols, commerce raiding, hostility, screening operations, crafting or trading please join.
  • If you want  to sail Line Ships and Agamemnon's and use them in port battles in the British nation we welcome your application for membership.

There is and never will be any chance the SLRN will not be a British clan!

FAdm 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

With the arrival of the foreign forces today in the caribbean, I also hope to see some new & returning players in Great Britain willing to join SLRN, fighting for Great Britain!

The announcement of the latest map reset indeed did hit us hard, but there is still a handful loyal members active, operating from north to south.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Several new midshipman have been sent over the last few days from the Admirality in London to the headquarters of the SLRN.

Once these new midshipman have acclimatized in the caribbean waters, their training will begin.

If there are more midshipman waiting for the officer career to start, don't hesistate to join the SLRN.

Contact me (Batman) or Edward Teeach ingame!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the merge we at SLRN would like to invite open world pvp & port battle captains to our ranks wherever possible from global server, solo players & players from existing smaller or inactive clans..

We have the ships, materials and experience to rise again from the ashes and build a experienced active Fleet all we require is captains and a will to create content/ fights. 

So please join us on patrols, teamspeak & at Port battles 

Contact myself  Capt Spitfire. Normally loitering in nation ts, or in a dark corner of a Inn looking to press gang sailors..

Message in game on here or on nation chat..

Regards Spitfire 

• 4 weeks later...

It's been a month so here we go again.

Oh and there is no need to fill application form simply speak or sail with a SLRN captain and request a SLRN pennant..

SLRN still looking to increase our home fleet with new, established and veteran players. So if solo join SLRN. Fed up with the annoying guy in your existing clan join SLRN, tired of being ganked then join SLRN, we offer

open world PvP patrols.Join SLRN

Port battle participation.Join SLRN

KPR defence patrols.Join SLRN

Fun Laughs & PvP marks Join SLRN

Help with Ships & crafting. Join SLRN.

We like our captains to at least listen on Ts  during battles to help with commands.

Please contact capt  spitfire in game or on here  for any questions/ info....

Will try to put screenshots  or videos of recent battles here shortly ( i always forget to screenshot but will try  from now on)

Am in game after 8pm server time most days.

Edited by Spitfire83

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

A message to any new or returning players.

SLRN are recruiting mature (18+) players who are wishing to fight the King’s enemies (the whole server) in an organised manner and are able to join Brit Nation TS.

A relaxed environment with support for every Captain who needs help Commissioning Ships and working up their Ships Company! 

Simply shout out on Nation chat and a Clan Officer will help with your application. 

o7 to all.

Regards,

Keats. SLRN. 

Edited by Captain John Keats

• 1 year later...
On 7/11/2017 at 5:01 PM, Anolytic said:

I read in your forum back a little while ago Charles Caldwell, @Retired from the game!, talking about maybe coming back to Naval Action soon. Any news about that? Love him or hate him, but it was always a blast having him around. Along with @Kutai of KOTO he was one of the most notorious figures from my early days playing Naval Action.

Well @Anolytic I'm back and as keen as ever to turn this tide against the GB nation. "From an acorn grows a mighty oak" and I'm hoping with the help of many returning SLRN members to achieve that, and put the GB nation back on the map (literally).

A message to any non clan GB member, the SLRN are recruiting with a purpose. Feel free to contact any existing SLRN member in game to start!

God Save the KING!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Charles Caldwell said:

Well @Anolytic I'm back and as keen as ever to turn this tide against the GB nation. "From an acorn grows a mighty oak" and I'm hoping with the help of many returning SLRN members to achieve that, and put the GB nation back on the map (literally).

A message to any non clan GB member, the SLRN are recruiting with a purpose. Feel free to contact any existing SLRN member in game to start!

God Save the KING!

Great to see you back - SLRN was my first clan when the game launched RvR back in 2016

April 5, 1783

SL.JT7yxwQ.gifRN.

G o d     S a v e     t h e     K i n g

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Gentlemen,
Volunteers, ROYAL TARS

O f   O L D    E N G L A N D

WHO wish, to protect our KING and COUNTRY overseas, 
enlist in our
ILLUSTRIOUS FLEET as an officer of 
The

S E A     L O R D S     R O Y A L     N A V Y

WILL meet with the warmest Encouragement from the 
Officer appointed to command them, who gives constant Attendance, 
and expects early Applications, as it is in-
tended to fit the unit out immediately for an adventurous 
Trek to put down an evil INCURSION by a MERCILESS 
EMPIRE. 

Enlist and do your DUTY

AN OFFICERS CODE OF CONDUCT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Admaa
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...

Just a note to all the new players arriving in GB. The SLRN are still one of the most active, most populated Clans in Game, and very much recruiting for 2021.

Those wishing to take Naval Action to the next level, reach out and grab any SLRN member in game and we will start the recruitment process rolling.....

God Save the King!

• 8 months later...

Hi,

we are a small clan (ABRN = Affiliates to British Royal Navy) of only 3 guys and only play occasionally only a few hours a week or sometimes even a month. We'd like to participate in the port bonus of e.g. SdC when builiding (small) ships. Could you please add us to your friend's list?

It would pretty much be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Flankengott (ABRN)