Game-Labs Forum

[SLRN] Sea Lords of the Royal Navy Recruitment (PvP1) (Britain)

On 1/25/2017 at 9:31 AM, SirSamuelHood said:

You keep saying that. I have several questions as to your BAC. Please take the sailers off of the yardarms and step out of the vehicle sir. 

I swear constable, that hemp is not mine!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 7:27 PM, FrostZone said:

Very simple, you can still post an application with PENDING SPONSORSHIP, and/or  join us on team speak and sail with us for a while where you will pick up a sponsor.

Ok so it is possible to join you guys on TS and sail with you without being a member of the clan?

Do you have a requirement for players how active they must be? Since my job makes me a sporadic player with no real timetable i cannot guarantee to be active all the time.

Also rank wise i do believe i am at 1st Lt. now, however i do not have the means to outfit any bigger ships(got the redeemables) So would it be possible for me to sail with you in a basic cutter until i can set up my economy? 

In Game nick Mainza Von Fap

On 5/31/2017 at 4:15 AM, lohi said:

Ok so it is possible to join you guys on TS and sail with you without being a member of the clan?

Do you have a requirement for players how active they must be? Since my job makes me a sporadic player with no real timetable i cannot guarantee to be active all the time.

Also rank wise i do believe i am at 1st Lt. now, however i do not have the means to outfit any bigger ships(got the redeemables) So would it be possible for me to sail with you in a basic cutter until i can set up my economy? 

In Game nick Mainza Von Fap

Yes in fact it is required.

We do not have a activity requirement.

That is fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Anolytic said:

[...]the SLRN fleet was an almost impossible nut to crack a year and a half ago right after Steam Early Access opened. The Danish RvR-fleet cracked that nut at Ponce and Aves, and we cracked the SORRY nut at Cap Francais the other day, though [they] were never as formidable an opponent as the SLRN once was. I rank the victories at Ponce and Aves against SLRN far above the victory at Cap Francais. At Aves we slayed titans, at Cap Francais we merely proved a point that was already well established.

I hope to see SLRN rise again to the heights of former glory. It feels weird saying it as they are our longest standing and most "hated" enemy, but they are still a great clan and a great bunch of players. Always a pleasure and challenge fighting them. 

I read in your forum back a little while ago Charles Caldwell, @Retired from the game!, talking about maybe coming back to Naval Action soon. Any news about that? Love him or hate him, but it was always a blast having him around. Along with @Kutai of KOTO he was one of the most notorious figures from my early days playing Naval Action.

• Like 5