Game-Labs Forum

DREAD pirates are not recruiting pvp2

Hello new players who may be looking for a clan on pvp2. Sorry but we dont recruit people BUT if youre here looking for a clan and dont find one but still need help or have questions please look us up in game and we will get you going

This is for any ratling who is lost or just needs info on how to progress. Please look us up in game and we will help you out if we can.

Thanks and good day.

Edited by Mrdoomed
  • Like 2

No, no, no, no, no. Don't be hornswoggled by Mr Doomed there, haha, no way. Instead, keep your dignity and pride and come join the French! Sail with pride and honorable God-fearing folk, not to mention a nicer looking flag, lol.

:lol:

Lmao hey really we are not recruiting. I just want new players that are pirates to feel free to look us up and ask for help.

The stronger we are the better we are.

In all honesty though we are NOT recruiting members. We are a very unique clan and know most players wont fit in so we dont bother with recruiting people but we have no problems setting players on the path to moderate success.

No, no, no, no, no.  Don't be hornswoggled by Mr Doomed there, haha, no way.  Instead, keep your dignity and pride and come join the French!  Sail with pride and honorable God-fearing folk, not to mention a nicer looking flag, lol.

:lol:

I would love to see more french and I been seeing more of them in global.  I think I have only sunk one in all my months in this game.   Ya'll should really take back the US south coast area when the new patch comes out and hold it strong.  I will add as a pirate I will be very happy to help screen that area for yall if any one tries to agro it..   I would do that down south, but that is just way to far away in your little french corner of the world lol

Edited by Sir Texas SIr

Lmao hey really we are not recruiting. I just want new players that are pirates to feel free to look us up and ask for help.

The stronger we are the better we are.

In all honesty though we are NOT recruiting members. We are a very unique clan and know most players wont fit in so we dont bother with recruiting people but we have no problems setting players on the path to moderate success.

While BLACK is know for being elitist arse, but I'll help out any baby pirate in Nation chat or if they want to run with us in battle.  We need to help them grow up to be good big rats too.  Hell I have given free ships to folks that showed up and fought even if they where way out classed (low level).   It's the best way to learn in my book.  It's also one of the fastest ways to make rank and gold is by PvP and Port Battles.

This is too bad. DREAD was one of the few pirate clans which really played pirates as they were meant to be. You guys could be a pain in the butt sometimes(as you should be) but I admire your play style.

Thank you for the kind words. The fact of how we play is why we dont recruit. We do watch and observe others playing or playing along side us and do invite those few who we think would fit our unique style.

Dont worry we will continue to try not to conquer but to irritate you.

• Like 1

I would love to see more french and I been seeing more of them in global.  I think I have only sunk one in all my months in this game.   Ya'll should really take back the US south coast area when the new patch comes out and hold it strong.  I will add as a pirate I will be very happy to help screen that area for yall if any one tries to agro it..   I would do that down south, but that is just way to far away in your little french corner of the world lol

It is out of the way, isn't it?  Don't see a lot of activity down there, not since the last pirate invasion.  Of course, all that's about to change isn't it, come port reset? :)

• 2 weeks later...

We play strictly as 17th century pirates. We dont attack or defend ports , get involved in fleet battles or sail massive ships attacking fleets.

We play alone or maybe 2 or 3 in a wolfpack and patrol for player trade ships or player targets of opportunity, such as an undercrewed easy capture for gold,and we use small ships nothing larger than a connie but usually smaller.

We dont do trade runs, or build up.masses of mines and quarries but rather smuggle our good from where we can find it or gst it from the ship we raid. 85% of everything we use or sell or buildwith is captured loot.

We have only freeports to work from and once we have upset the navy we move to a new region.

Sidebar-the last patch has really put a big clamp on trying to operate the way we do with the masive unreal fleets of ai and lack or resources etc. We have temporarily had to make a few building just because its the only way to get fine timber.

WE normally capture ships but because everyone uses live oak we are forced to on occasion make a proper pirate ship.

The only times we vary our play is when game changes force us to in order to keep playing but we try to stay as close as possible as we can.

As far as i know we are the only clan that operates as we do on a full time basis and not just when its convenient.

OH AND PS we dont have a clan leader or orders or agenda and our capital is not Mort.

Edited by Mrdoomed

• 3 weeks later...

To the guys we was teaching and working with, sorry nobody been on for a while.

Zero players in ow outside of newb zone so we have zero reason to log in. 

We'll be back if a reason to be back comes. 

Good fights with some of you guys we helped with gold,ships and fun. bbl